Wait...the camera didn't seem to be in this position just now?

    He was about to turn his eyes to look, but the sense of danger that suddenly hit his forehead made his hair stand on end.

    someone is coming!

    He subconsciously wanted to stimulate his spiritual power, but found that he couldn't move at all.

    What kind of spiritual power is this? Can you control people's actions?

    Before he could finish thinking about it, he felt another spiritual force coming straight at him, instantly blasting his sea of ​​spiritual consciousness.

    The indescribable pain made him want to cry out, but he immediately lost consciousness the next moment.

    It was Lin Li and Ju Yang.

    Ju Yang used his hacking authority to successfully send the two people to the starship. He originally wanted to wait for the opportunity and then defeat them one by one.

    Unexpectedly, the captain was so cooperative and expelled his team members directly.

    Ju Yang smiled at Lin Li, "The captain's function of locating monsters is really useful."

    Lin Li was busy collecting resources, "You're modest, but your mental power is so powerful that you can directly Send it away in one wave."

    It is simply a necessary mental attribute for sneak attacks!

    Who would have thought that a big nurse could actually become an assassin?

    Ju Yang was also very satisfied with himself, and his subordinates did not forget to search for the captain's resources.

    He found a whole bag of space buttons directly on him, and Ju Yang exclaimed in a low voice: "Is this resource too rich? It deserves to be the second on the list!"

    Lin Li smiled brightly: "It's ours now!"

    Then the two did the same, and the entire murder team lost consciousness.

    However, Ju Yang did not kill them all, but severely damaged their mental power so that they could not wake up for a short time.

    In this way, they have no way to participate in the encirclement and suppression of the Sunlight Squad.

    More importantly, once the murderer team lost their vital signs, their star brains would immediately recognize it.

    The name of this team will also be immediately erased from the leaderboard, which is equivalent to telling the world that the murder team has been killed.

    And doing so will definitely attract Edward's attention, they don't want Edward to assemble all the teams in advance.

    "Finally, let's give you a ride!"

    Ju Yang set the starship destination of the murderer team to the edge of the chaotic star field. The entire starship seemed to be running automatically according to the established orbit as if nothing had happened.

    Except for Lin Li and Ju Yang, no one knew that the murderer team had already lost their combat effectiveness, and they only thought that they did not obey the orders.

    And the taciturnity of the murderer team on the star network will not attract anyone's attention, after all, they used to do not talk much like this.

    The full supply of supplies made Lin Li feel particularly secure. She looked at the space buttons and laughed.

    "Ju Yang, how much do you think it's worth? I feel that I came to Chaos Star Region once and made all the money for the rest of my life!"