Hu Zi nodded fiercely, and immediately ran to notify the teams in the Southern Star Region.

    At this time, the person who was sent to check the last position of the Eagle Squad returned. Edward glanced at it and shouted: "Go! Let's go and see what happened!"

    ...

    At this time, the Lin Li team had already left the incident. land, and now they are on their way to their next destination.

    In addition to taking back all the resources of the Eagle Squad, by the way, blow up their starship to avoid leaving other traces that can be traced.

    Ju Yang also left behind a star brain belonging to the Eagle Squad.

    "Ju Yang, we don't have their irises, can we use their star brains?" Yu Zhi watched Ju Yang beside him, wondering what he was tinkering with.

    Ju Yang kept his eyes on the star brain of the Eagle Squad, and said, "For hackers, this is not a problem.

    "

    "Let's take a look, what the hell is the channel of the Southern Star Region talking about?"

    Yu Zhigang got closer, and when he saw the content on the star's brain, his eyes widened, "Wow! Captain! , the first Edward team in Chaos Star Region, actually united with all Southern Star Region teams to encircle and suppress us?"

    Lin Li had a slight guess about this, and Edward's actions were also expected by him, she chuckled: "Don't talk about this scene. There is some deja vu."

    They were surrounded by competitors in the preliminary round of the Federal Spiritual Power Competition.

    "It's really boring, it's just one move back and forth." Ju Yang shook his head and said, "It's too unskilled."

    Yu Zhi was surprised to see the two of them so calm, as if it wasn't them who were besieged this time. He asked: "Why are you so calm?! This is most of the powerhouses in the Chaos Star Region. If they run into us, it's not dead?!"

    Although they can temporarily reach the SS level of mental power, this is after all. time-limited.

    But their enemies don't have such a time limit, and the top teams can basically reach SS-level mental power, no matter in terms of level or number of people.

    Ju Yang raised his eyebrows: "Bang? You have underestimated my hacker skills."

    He relaxed his posture, "Through the star brain of the Eagle Squad, I have now tracked the positions of all the South Star Region teams in reverse. , as long as we don't want to run into them, they will never run into us."

    "Damn it! This is too fierce, isn't it?!" Yu Zhi exclaimed, "I often feel different from you guys because I am too ordinary. This guy doesn't fit in."

    With a single star brain, you can grasp the positions of all the Southern Star Region teams, which is even easier to use than the captain's simulator map!

    How does this person's brain grow? How can there be so much difference!

    Yu Zhi watched it up and down several times, the big guy was actually by my side?

    Lin Li was also a little surprised, and gained a new understanding of Ju Yang's ability. "That's easy to handle. Originally, relying on the simulator's map can basically passively avoid every team encountered, but,"

    She smiled and looked at Ju Yang, "Now, we can have a counter-offensive."

    Yu Zhi clapped his hands excitedly, and said loudly: "Is it like we did in the preliminary round, relying on the advantage of the map They beat them one by one?!"