Seeing the supplies that Lin Shizhen's team continued to send back, he was in a great mood. This is the true strength of their family!

    It also represents the true strength of the Western Star Region. As for a person like General Ling, he is just an occasional talent.

    It's just hateful, this person is always against himself!

    ...

    in the Chaos Star Territory.

    Yu Zhi looked at the location and was almost there, he called out to everyone.

    Suddenly, he operated a fluent incline and avoided a meteorite block in front of him.

    However, after dodging the meteorite, he widened his eyes when he saw the scene in front of him.

    "Captain! Come on!"

    "Look! What is this?"

    Hearing Yu Zhi's shout, Lin Li and the others hurried out of the room and ran to his side.

    "Such a big...a diamond planet..." Lin Li couldn't help but murmured as he looked at the pure and shining planet in front of him.

    "I've never seen such a big one!" Xiaoyi's eyes widened in shock.

    "Captain..." Yu Zhi's voice was trembling, "We, did this happen?"

    "I'm not dreaming!"

    Several people were stunned, rubbed their eyes subconsciously, and once again saw that there was still a huge diamond in front of them The planet, as perfect as a fantasy.

    "What's the situation? The positioning that Ling Jiuheng gave us, since it is a diamond planet?!" Lin Li was stunned.

    Before that, they also envied Lin Shizhen as if he had a treasure map in his hands, with a steady stream of resources.

    But now in front of them, there is a diamond planet worth an unknown number of millions!

    They didn't do anything, they didn't go through difficult competition, they didn't go through years of searching, they just followed a coordinate and passed through a meteorite group that could be called a little difficult, and then they became rich? !

    It was also the first time that Ju Yang saw such a posture, "It won't be an illusion..."

    This is a bit of a truth, but it's actually not very likely. Who would set up a diamond planet illusion at the end of the meteorite group?

    Not to mention how rare this mental power attribute is, it is simply overkill!

    And on Linli's simulator map, except for them, there is no one or Zerg around.

    "How about... let's touch it?!" Lin Li was excited, she had never touched such a big diamond before!

    good idea! The same thought flashed through everyone's mind.

    So Yu Zhi controlled the starship to land on the diamond planet, and several people couldn't wait to run down.

    They all used their mental power to cut out a diamond and put it in their hands to observe carefully.

    After the identification of Star Brain, Lin Li has determined that this is the diamond composition.

    "Ding! Congratulations, you have detected a new resource point, please choose to upload only the location or harvest resources!"

    Of course, this is choosing to receive resources!

    There is no one around to compete with them, and there is no dangerous Zerg, and they have plenty of time.