The Western Star Region is estimated to be assigned to a not-so-good place, and their evaluation level is not high, and it is estimated that it is a corner of the corner.

    But Yu Zhi didn't care: "I've lived in all the rubbish places. Could it be that Planet 234 is more rubbish than Junk Star?"

    However, it was too early for Yu Zhi to say this. , The scene in front of him told him that his previous life experience was too smooth!

    He stammered at the crowd, and seemed to be in disbelief at the scene in front of him: "This... this is a planet?" There

    are large meteorites floating in the Chaos Star Field, and in front of them is the largest meteorite block.

    "Ding! The destination planet 234 has arrived."

    "The diameter of the planet is about 500 meters. It is located in the middle of the meteorite group. The safety factor is very high. I wish all the executive officers all the best!

    " The meteorite block is the planet 234 assigned to them.

    There were no buildings on it, and it was completely empty.

    "It's really safe. This planet is in the middle of the meteorite group, and there are no resources on it. Who would think of grabbing a stone?"

    Lin Li laughed angrily.

    Yu Yi also opened his eyes wide, "Ah this...there is nothing on it, how can we build our base? There is not enough supplies...what are we going to explore?"

    "Ju Yang, do you know about other planets? Or is Chaos Star Region just like this?" Lin Li asked Ju Yang.

    Ju Yang shook his head. It was also the first time he heard that a meteorite block can be regarded as a planet. "The best planet is actually similar to the Federation, with a mild climate, rich resources, and many resource stars nearby." It's

    like them, barren of an unobstructed view.

    "Can we change another place?" Yu Zhi felt that his heart was about to break, this was not the planet he imagined!

    "This is assigned to us and can't be replaced." Speaking of this, Ju Yang paused, "Unless, we are willing to spend a lot of money to live on other planets."

    Lin Li felt a little uncomfortable, this is not a federation, there are various laws Protect your personal safety.

    If you go to other people's planets in the Chaos Star Territory, even if you are looted, or even lose your life, no one cares!

    "Hey, forget it, come here, at least it's a plot of land!" Lin Li comforted himself and everyone.

    The Sunlight Squad can be seen with the naked eye, which is really disturbing.

    "General Ling is too inauthentic, no, it should be said that those who rated us gave us such a broken place." Yu Zhi complained softly.

    "Okay! Don't worry, think we only need to hand in 10% of the supplies. It's true that people don't need to give us something too good." Lin Li reassured.

    "Now, let's go down and do it! At least these stones can build a house, so that we will not be exposed to the wind and rain."

    ...

    Just when Lin Li and several people landed the starship on the meteorite block, Edward did not know where it came from. The news that was obtained also came to the area of ​​the Western Star Region.