"And even if I get stronger, there will always be someone stronger than me. What if the bug mother I faced was SS level? I still can't protect me. The team members."

    Ju Yang followed Lin Li's eyes and looked outside, the dark night was as thick as ink, "But without you, Lin Shizhen would not solve the Bruce family, they will continue to hook up with the Zerg, and there will be More people will be victimized."

    "Without you, Ling Jiuheng may never face himself, should he be kept secretive in the crowd forever?"

    "If it weren't for you, Yu Zhi and Xiaoyi would have long since lost his spiritual power. The riots have become the most miserable crowd, and all their ideals and aspirations have become empty talk."

    "And..." Ju Yang's voice became a little softer, "if it wasn't for you, I might always be that... shame on the family. I can't chase my dreams either."

    Hearing this, Lin Li finally turned his eyes away.

    She saw that Ju Yang's face was half hidden in the shadows and half bathed in the soft light of the starship, but the expression on his face was soft and indescribable.

    Lin Li opened her pupils slightly, as if to confirm whether this was her illusion.

    Ju Yang turned his head slightly, there was no shadow on his face at all, the soft light seemed to cast a hazy and beautiful filter on him, the cool wind in the starship blew, Lin Li heard him say: "Your existence, It's really important to me... to us."

    Lin Li's heart was suddenly touched, it turned out that she had not changed anything, she already had her own friends and a sense of belonging when she came to Interstellar.

    She is still the Lin Li who seems out of place, but at this moment, she has a little connection with this world.

    And...Lin Li looked at Ju Yang, no matter how many times he saw him, he would be so shocked by his beauty that he was speechless.

    And now his eyes are on himself.

    Just when Lin Li was thinking about it, the simulator in his mind suddenly popped up a message on the team channel.

    "Captain?"

    It's Ling Jiuheng!

    Since he took the mother insect away, no matter how they called Ling Jiuheng on the team channel of the simulator, there was no response.

    They had guessed whether Ling Jiuheng hadn't regained his sanity, and the instinct of the Zerg had given him the upper hand.

    Or maybe it's too far away from them to hear from him.

    And the last possibility they didn't want to believe was that Ling Jiuheng had an accident.

    Lin Li looked at Ling Jiuheng's grayed-out avatar, and felt uneasy in her heart. She didn't know whether this situation was due to the "offline" caused by the distance or was it really an accident?

    But after they entered the Chaos Star Territory at this moment, Ling Jiuheng actually sent a message!

    At this time, not only Lin Li noticed, but Ju Yang also noticed, and he looked happy: "Ling Jiuheng, is he okay?!"

    Lin Li hurriedly replied: "Ling Jiuheng! Are you okay now? What's the situation with you now?" The

    strange thing was why Ling Jiuheng also came to Chaos Star Territory?

    Could it be that the torn space was too far?

    Ling Jiuheng's avatar sent another message: "Captain... Are you all okay? I'm fine."