"What can the Federation give me? Money? Quan?" Gal sneered, "Lord Insect Mother can give me the mental power attribute I want most!"

    Lin Li didn't expect that the Bruce family was actually related to Bai Guan, and Bai Guan turned out to be the puppet of the Zerg.

    She always thought that the Bruce family was just bullying others with power, but she didn't expect that they would dare to fornicate with the Zerg and treason.

    "So the Insect Mother was indeed dead just now, but at the moment of crisis, did you replace your spiritual power?" Lin Li guessed.

    She never imagined that Gal was the one who saved the worm mother.

    Gal was not surprised by Lin Li's sharpness, "You are right, the so-called spiritual power replacement is to find a body for the spiritual power."

    "All the people in the White Crown Organization are very welcome to use their own worm mothers. The body, it's just that the worm mother's mental power is too strong, she will not integrate the original mental power attributes, but will only completely devour."

    It seems that he said too much detail, and Gal felt that something was wrong, so he asked back: " I've told you everything you want to hear, is it your turn now?"

    He stared at Lin Li closely, as if to see a hole in her.

    Lin Li sighed in her heart, she didn't expect things to develop to this point.

    It was just an exam, and it actually involved the Zerg, White Crown and the Federation.

    She dragged on for so long, and the Federation hadn't sent anyone to rescue her, and the Insect Mother and Gal on the opposite side seemed very confident and didn't care about her delaying time.

    why is that?

    They know that no one in the federation will save the candidates? Or...have this confidence and not be afraid of the Federation at all?

    No matter what they say, the only one who can save them now is himself.

    But the time for her own simulator's crit bonus is cooling down. Is there any way for her to improve the mental power of herself and her teammates in a short time?

    The opposite Gal and Insect Mother were staring at her, so she said slowly: "There is no potion that can boost one's mental power in a short time. You should know better than me."

    "Liar!" Hearing this, Gal He retorted, "It's not forbidden drugs, so how did you do it just now?!"

    At this moment, Gal began to wonder if Lin Li was lying to himself?

    He has already revealed so many secrets, could it be that Lin Li is guiding him? !

    Does she have a backhand?

    "Want to know how I did it?" Lin Li smiled slightly, "I'll tell you."

    Hearing this, Gal and the Insect Mother were shocked, and an ominous omen appeared in their hearts.

    "You can't stimulate the mental power like just now!" Gal yelled, as if to comfort himself.

    How is it possible that someone can continuously and greatly improve their mental power?

    Unless she was originally SS rank, but he clearly understood Lin Li's information, she was still an F rank trash some time ago!

    This is simply impossible.