How many innocent candidates are there in this gorgeous blue fireworks? And how many broken families are there behind this?

    And all this is just because the worm mother wants to watch a firework, what is the difference between this and those who have hurt Lin Li and the others?

    In their opinion, Lin Li, like these candidates, is nothing but rubbish.

    "It's too late, you don't need to worry about me, get ready to escape!" As

    soon as Lin Li finished speaking, the mother insect suddenly attacked.

    It's just something that caught her interest for a while, do you really think it's worthy to talk to her?

    At this time, Lin Li's simulator was finally modified to the current highest critical strike rate... 20 times!

    She quickly escaped the attack of the insect mother, and her mental power was constantly soaring. She quickly broke through the A-level from the B-level, and quickly broke through the S-level from the A-level, and it continued to soar.

    The worm mother who failed to attack looked at Lin Li in shock, or the ants she had never paid attention to, and blurted out: "How is it possible!" How could

    such ants' mental power rise so fast, and they were about to catch up with them? she's not! has surpassed her!

    At this time, the mother insect finally panicked. She began to face Lin Li in front of her. Her face was so pale, she was obviously a B-level mental power, how could this be?

    Confused, she fiercely increased her mental power attacks, and she must not let Lin Li's mental power continue to grow!

    The worm mother's mental power was chaotic and cold, and it attacked Lin Li frantically with a violent feeling.

    Is this the mental power of the S-class?

    But under the crit bonus of the simulator, Lin Li quickly dodged the attack.

    20 times, enough for her to reach SS-level mental power in a short period of time, and then she must slaughter this beast herself!

    Seeing that the blow failed again, the worm mother was extremely angry, and her beautiful face became distorted. She shouted in a sharp voice: "I will kill you! I will chop you into pieces! One piece!"

    As she screamed, her stature also changed, and her waist swelled wildly, as if she was about to turn into a Zerg form.

    no! The Insect Mother must not be turned into a Zerg form. Lin Li looked at the Insect Mother coldly, her mental power still soaring.

    Zerg form means that its attacks will also be rampant, and it may even destroy the illusion!

    At that time, the berserk mother will turn this star field into a dead zone. At that time, everyone in the vicinity will be rioted by the mother of insects, and then implicated to death.

    So Lin Li activated his mental power, and countless laser cannons appeared out of thin air. All he saw was terrifying pressure, and then these laser cannons shot at the body of the insect mother.

    There are too many laser cannons, and the worm mother has nowhere to hide. She can only be beaten passively. Every cannonball hits it hard, making it scream sharply.

    The pain made the insect mother extremely angry, and it recklessly unleashed its strongest mental power attack, and seemed to attempt to induce Lin Li's mental power to riot.