"She was a witness to the previous war, or a relative of the soldiers in that war."

    "This makes sense why Teacher Huai doesn't want us to take the initiative to touch the spiritual violence. "Yu Yi said thoughtfully.

    "Then...why did Teacher Huai quit later? Are you now taking the initiative to conduct research on mental violence?"

    Yu Yi was very puzzled by this.

    "This can only be guessed." Lin Li also had no concrete evidence.

    Ju Yang listened and suddenly had an idea, "Remember the last time we guessed that the Zerg might come earlier?"

    "Could it be for this reason? Teacher Huai wants to further study the relationship between Zerg and mental riots, because she also knows that anti-riot organizations are gradually declining, and even become a lackey of the chaebol, and she will not continue to stay. What's the point?"

    Yu Zhi scratched his head beside him, "But, what's the use of the information we know or guess? Teacher Huai won't tell us, and we don't know what she thinks."

    All clues Stacked together without any direct evidence, they can only guess.

    But for Lin Li, who has played countless games, the answers are almost clear.

    She said with a heavy tone: "Through these news, I have some bad news that I'm worried it will come true."

    Yu Zhi felt as if he was being led directly by Xueba to find the answer, he asked curiously, "What news?"

    ...

    Gal Been having a good time lately.

    It was a wonderful feeling to be in power, and he was treated as a guest wherever he went.

    When everyone improved their abilities and prepared to fight against the Zerg.

    Because of the convenience of the spiritual potion, he directly formed an expedition team.

    At this point the team has set off, and he just needs to wait for good news.

    He also felt very happy when he thought of Lin Li and the others.

    Without the spiritual potion, their strength has been stuck at the B rank.

    Even under his deliberate guidance, almost everyone in the institute isolated them.

    He didn't even have to do it himself.

    But now he is a little curious, what will their results be like this way?

    I am afraid that in the war against this Zerg invasion, even half of the force cannot be used.

    Even if they tried their best to make themselves mentally violent and killed a few Zerg, they couldn't compare to him at all.

    Because... his goal has long been not to resist the invasion of the Zerg.

    Instead, it directly overturned the Zerg!

    This might be the difference between the two.

    Lin Li, a person who came out of the trash star, compared him with himself is an insult to him!

    To this world, he is a savior-like existence.

    As for Lin Li? It's nothing more than a moth in this world, and it's still a weakling waiting for others to protect it.

    This is not only the difference between the two in this game, but also the difference between the two in the future.

    Thinking of this, he felt that he had spent too much thought on Lin Li.