Lin Li replied that this is her experience in playing games for many years, there is no useless information and hints, only players who can't dig deep.

    "You're right, I can go with you."

    ...

    In Teacher Huai's office just across the door.

    "You want to devour my mental power?" A tired and numb voice sounded from the empty room.

    However, there was only Teacher Huai in the entire office.

    She gasped vigorously, as if she had just been drowning, and water droplets continued to fall to the ground along her hair.

    With his back against the wall, he sat down slowly and wiped his hair.

    "How could you choose such a low-level trash like me? How does this help you?"

    She looked at the void, and answered her without a voice.

    As if she suddenly thought of something, she mocked: "Oh, I forgot, the Zerg lost their bodies, and they can't live with their mental power alone."

    "So even if it's a waste like me, you don't have to pick it."

    "After all, When you died back then, I was the only one alive on the entire battlefield."

    "Now, when you feel that your kind is coming, you can't wait?"

    Teacher Huai felt as if his head had been crushed. Treating your mind as a battlefield of spiritual power will not feel good.

    Fortunately, it's almost over.

    She thought that she was finally free.

    ...

    Sure enough, on the second day, the news that Lin Li and the others were rejected by Teacher Huai spread throughout the entire academy.

    First of all, everyone secretly rejoiced that they had not offended Gal.

    Otherwise, it's them who are being turned away now.

    Now that the spiritual potions have been basically used, a large number of high-level spiritual powerhouses have appeared, and the strength of the entire Federation has doubled several times.

    Now everyone is preparing for the coming Zerg invasion.

    No one knows what strategy they will employ, but to improve their strength as much as possible.

    As a result, the mental strength of Lin Li and the others was not enough.

    Some talented people have been strongly promoted to S-level spiritual power, which is also the main force of the entire Federation.

    Only they are still ordinary B-level spiritual power.

    With the expansion of their strength, it is inevitable that some people will feel disdain for them.

    Especially after offending Gal, and without the protection of Teacher Huai, it was even more difficult to move in the research institute.

    Lin Li and several people can only calm down and focus on improving and training themselves.

    ...

    This situation is also clearly seen in the proctoring classroom.

    "Most of the candidates have already tried to use the psychic potion researched by Gal to improve their grades. Examiner Miao, how are you going to judge the score?"