“So I suggest that at this stage, we will go to the number of high-quality and low-cost, and wait until the combat power level of all the interstellar people has doubled, and the Zerg will be repelled. It's our... the best era."

    Gall almost indulged in the flowery peace on the surface, forgetting that they also had their biggest enemy: the Zerg.

    Dr. Song's reminder came to his heart.

    He looked at Dr. Song approvingly, "You still have experience, then continue to follow your plan."

    "Oh, by the way, do you still have a daughter?" Gal asked seemingly ordinary.     Dr. Song's heart skipped a beat, and he

    replied steadily, "Yes, I have already attended Federal University."

    At this time, Gal threw two bottles of spiritual potion at him, "This is my new research, it is much stronger than the current best version, one bottle is for you to do research, the other bottle... Your reward for doing things well."

    "You can use it yourself, or you can give it to your daughter."

    Dr. Song smiled sincerely, "This is what I should do."

    "Now the spiritual potion has nearly 90% The prevalence rate and the success rate are also close to 20%. At present, there have been a large number of high-level spiritual powerhouses in the federation. I believe it will not be a problem to deal with the upcoming Zerg!"

    "Perhaps after that, humans will have a wider world and so on. Going to explore, you can consider whether to form a vanguard? With the existence of the spiritual potion, there will be infinite possibilities."

    Hearing this, Gal's mind moved, yes, in the vast interstellar space, humans have not found the Zerg, and can only passively wait to be beaten, so why can't they take the initiative to attack and go on a big voyage?

    Now all eyes are on the coming Zerg, but after defeating the Zerg?

    If he can prepare in advance, relying on the spiritual potion he developed, it will not be a problem to form a group of powerful voyagers!

    Don't defeat the Zerg at that time, even their old nest can be given!

    This makes Gal's mood agitated!

    But... he wasn't excited about gaining more fortune and fame in this virtual exam.

    He was excited about his own rating.

    If he guessed correctly, the goal of this exam is not to control mental violence, which is completely impossible.

    But when they entered the exam, they reminded the Zerg invasion. Referring to the settings of the preliminary contest of the Spiritual Power Competition, the real goal of the candidates should be to resist the Zerg invasion.

    If he can not only organize the Federals to repel the Zerg through his own mental power medicine, but also give them their old nest.

    Couldn't his rating be higher?

    He is going to be the first in the exam!

    ...

    Lin Li and the others are on their way to find Teacher Huai.

    Yu Zhi was very puzzled, "Why does Gal's performance always feel weird, I can't explain it, but I don't understand it."

    That day, when the last batch of experimenters were about to take the psychoactive potion, Gal made an emergency stop.