He decided to give it a shot, this time he didn't speak through the person in charge, but walked directly to the front of the stage.

    "The personnel who use the medicine are very strict. It seems that the people provided by the official are not qualified. I will raise the experimenters by myself. Please wait a moment." He turned and left after saying that.

    The people below were talking, "Hey! Don't go, let's just wait like this!" "Hey,

    keep your voice down, what if what Gal said is true! Do you still want the potion? No? Is that the time, just wait and it will pass."

    Most people think the same way.

    They are so eager to succeed, what if there is really a problem with people?

    If they miss this time, I am afraid that they will not be able to study it themselves before the Zerg come.

    "However, we can ask Teacher Huai's opinion."

    So when Gal left, everyone gathered around Teacher Huai.

    They asked, "Mr. Huai, what do you think? Has Gal really researched this?"

    "Yes, Mr. Huai, you are the best among us!"     "

    What do you think?"

The enthusiasm of these people was startled. He didn't know how Gal developed the psychic potion, how would he know whether it was reliable?

    However, no one believed his explanation, and this kind of people still surrounded him with questions.

    ...

    Lin Li and the others were a little puzzled when they saw Teacher Huai's performance from a distance.

    "Captain, isn't Mr. Huai a little too good at acting? She looks like she really doesn't know." Yu Zhi was beside him in amazement.

    "Did we ignore something?" Lin Li was also a little puzzled.

    An idea suddenly popped into her mind, but looking at the map in the simulator, it showed that Teacher Huai was indeed a "human", not a "Zerg".

    Or... Teacher Huai is just human at the moment.

    If you dare to conjecture like this, then what is the Zerg trying to do?

    ...

    Gal's call went to the current leader of the anti-insurgency group.

    "What? You want members of our organization to be experimenters? Then why does our organization need to exist!" The leader thought that Gal must be crazy, although they actually served the Bruce family.

    But they show people in the image of anti-spiritual violence to the outside world. Once their members become experimenters, what is the meaning of their existence?

    Doesn't this tell people all over the interstellar space that their organization has long been impure?

    "No one else knows, you just have to convince a few people." Garman didn't care, he just wanted a few people, how dare he refuse him?

    If he is unhappy, he can disband the entire organization!

    The leaders on the opposite side obviously reacted at the moment, and they didn't experiment in front of the public media, but just sent a few people to Master Gal.

    If he wants to continue to be this leader comfortably, he must serve Master Gal well.

    So he hurriedly said: "Master, don't worry, I'll send it to you right away! Are 20 people enough?"