"Captain, don't we want to see the results of Gal's experiment?" Yu Zhi couldn't hold back his curiosity, this is a potion to stabilize mental violence! Even in exam scenarios, this is rarely seen.

    Lin Li glanced at him meaningfully, "That's what I was trying to tell you. The reason why Gal was able to study the results was that he hypnotized Teacher Huai some time ago."

    "You mean... this is actually The results of Teacher Huai's research?" Gu Yang speculated.

    Lin Li nodded, "Yes, but there are too many doubts about Teacher Huai, I can't see it through."

    "Then what should we do now?" Yu Zhi said puzzledly, "Mr. Huai is obviously a key NPC, but we I don't know anything about her now."

    "Also, the goal of our mission is to be able to stably control mental riots. Does this require us to achieve it? Or does it require us to assist key NPCs to complete the mission?"

    "After all, it is too difficult to achieve the goal yourself, so the captain It's a bug."

    Lin Li replied: "So, I need everyone's help."

    Then she carefully analyzed: "First of all, according to the mission goal, it is actually to defend our homeland and repel the coming Zerg army.

    " Under such a goal, the mission prompt is that we can improve our ability through mental violence, so Yu Zhi thinks that controlling mental violence is our goal."

    "However, if I didn't ask Natasha to hypnotize you, follow the In terms of the original trajectory, Ju Yang and Ling Jiuheng's methods can't be wrong, but they are not universal."

    "If you analyze it like this, you can tell whether we want to assist key NPCs to complete their tasks. In fact, there is an answer. ."

    Yu Zhi slapped his thigh: "I understand! In terms of your ability, captain, we can completely improve the ability of everyone in our team to a terrifying level, so that we can... Just like in the exam, destroy all the Zerg!"

    This made Yu Zhi so excited that he wanted to kill the Zerg without leaving behind!

    Lin Li agreed: "Yes, now I can temporarily raise everyone's mental power level to S-level. If it is under normal circumstances, there are no S-level insect mothers in the Zerg. With everyone's level suppression, it is completely possible to put the Zerg. It was repelled."

    But Lin Li hesitated again, "But what if the teacher sets an S-level worm mother in this exam? Although the average ability of our candidates is B-level, this possibility is very small, but don't worry about it. Forget, our current problem-solving method is absolutely impossible for others to do, we are taking a slanted edge."

    Ju Yang added: "Are you afraid that this problem-solving method will not be recognized by the teacher? Maybe even to prevent What if there is an S-class worm mother?"

    Lin Li nodded: "This is just my analysis. After all, we don't know at all how the spiritual potion developed by Teacher Huai can improve people."

    Ling Jiuheng said firmly: "We have a chance to bet . , now the time is very tight, we have no time to explore Mr. Huai's line from the beginning."     "And now she still doesn't want to show her research results, but made a wedding dress for Gal, and Gal Wanyi is also awakened like us. , realizing that this is an exam, it is very likely that they will use this to attack us, after all, we have a deep hatred between us."     Ling Jiuheng's words silenced everyone, yes, they can wake up with the help of the captain, and Gal is a big family. Talents that focus on training, what if there is any means?     Yu Zhi was very excited: "This is really exciting! We are going to face the worm tide again now!" Yu Yi     carefully expressed his opinion: "I believe in the captain! But I have a question... The plan that the Gal team got Is it true? After all, according to what you said, Captain Huai has an S-rank mental power, how can he be hypnotized by Natasha so easily?"     "     !!!" The matter of the exam, and the shock to Teacher Huai's S-level mental power.     did not realize such a contradiction.     Lin Li looked at Yu Yi with admiration: "Xiaoyi, you're right! I'm really in the dark, who said that Teacher Huai couldn't be hypnotized on purpose? Then... Teacher Huai, what is her purpose? What is it?"     Ju Yang suggested: "Now we can go and see what will happen at the research conference."     "Go!"     ...     Halfway through the examination process, the invigilators outside the venue were also attracted by the twists and turns of the scene. .     Bai Zituan couldn't hold back his doubts, "Examiner Miao, what role is this Teacher Huai? Why can't I understand it?"