He originally wanted to do this, but when he read the content inside, he regretted it.

    What's the use for Professor Huai? Can I feed him or give him a drink?

    But if this big man knew about this thing, wouldn't he be able to get a lot of money?

    When the time comes, you can spend as much as you want, and you don't have to worry about life anymore!

    So there is the scene of the news interview.

    It's not that he doesn't want to contact the big man directly, it's because he has a low status and can't be contacted at all!

    I can only come up with such a strategy, hoping that the big man can realize his existence.

    It's best to come and find him actively. The big man will definitely not care about such a little money. Isn't this the most perfect solution?

    He clenched the memory card in his hand and seemed to have seen his bright future.

    Suddenly, a creaking sound came from the darkness.

    He shivered with fright, but after waiting for a long time, there was nothing unusual.

    It doesn't seem to know which feral cat it is, he thought.

    Those on the main star who eat dry food should really clean up these stray cats, it is best to kill them all, so that the entire planet environment will be neat and orderly.

    The thought just fell.

    "Squeak-"

    ...

    Ju Yang didn't know how Lin Li knew that he was a hacker, he obviously didn't tell anyone?

    But when Lin Li asked him to help check a person, he agreed without hesitation.

    While projecting the star brain, Ju Yang asked: "I think you are interested in the key person in the suburban bombing at noon, why do you want to investigate him?"

    Lin Li shook his head, "No, it's not him, it's Gal, I think I know... where he's going next."

    Ju Yang turned his head and repeated in surprise, "Gal? You want to investigate him?" The thought went round in his mind, "Do you think the suburban bombing has something to do with Gal?"

    "That's right," Lin Li nodded, "so I have to trouble senior brother, this matter is very important to me."

    Ju Yang put on an OK gesture, indicating that there is no problem.

    Although I don't know why Lin Li is suspicious of Gal, she must have her reasons for doing this, right?

    Things were quickly sorted out, "I have sent you Gal's roadmap today, and if he takes action in the future, the roadmap will continue to be updated."

    Ju Yang looked at Lin Li seriously, and instructed: "You have to be more careful, everything is safe."

    "Haha, senior brother, don't worry! Only others are careful!" During the exam, I heard Ju Yang patiently instruct her to pay attention to safety.

    After all, Lin Li can be regarded as the top fighting force in the entire Sunlight Squad.

    Speaking of which, being told to be safe or something by the beauty will not be annoying at all!

    So she secretly admired Ju Yang's beauty.

    "Hey, look at him moving!" He actually noticed the change in Gal's route and pointed it to Lin Li.