Director Huai put down the information in his hand and complained: "Who is he, can I still not know? Forget it, if I don't see him, I'm going to be annoyed to death. I only give half an hour! Let's go!"

    Lin Li was helpless Looking at Director Huai, as long as it was someone else, hearing the person in charge invited him over and over again, he would be overjoyed.

    The researcher was right, this represented the importance the person in charge placed on Teacher Huai.

    It's not like my teacher, I just think it's a waste of time.

    Before leaving, Lin Li was dragged along by Teacher Huai, "You will deal with the old man later, I don't want to be nagged by him."

    Lin Li, who had become a shield for no reason, had no choice but to smile.

    ...

    the invigilation classroom.

    "Jal is about to start, but... the mental power of the hypnotic attribute is sometimes surprisingly useful."

    Bai Zituan looked at the screen with interest.

    Lei Liang agreed, "Each type of mental power attribute can have unexpected effects when used in the right place. I think Natasha's mental power is very suitable for coming to our military headquarters to interrogate prisoners. Isn't it easy to use?"

    "No, Lei Colonel, do you also accept people with such moral qualities? This is directly stealing the fruits of other people's labor and taking them for yourself." Bai Zituan said.

    However, Colonel Lei was noncommittal, "Mr. Huai here is just an NPC, Natasha herself does not have the ability to study spiritual violence, and she can reasonably use her spiritual attributes to complete the task, but she will not be able to improve her moral character, otherwise Are you just sitting there waiting to die?"

    "Instead, I feel that it is flexible enough to give up in time to find another way."

    Bai Zituan smiled, "I see! !"

    Colonel Helen of the Fourth Army interjected, "Then what kind of spiritual power is this Gal?"

    Examiner Miao flipped through the candidates' materials and was surprised: "It turned out to be a rare quantum attribute, but the specific effect is unknown."

    In fact, this is to protect the candidates. After people know about it, they are likely to target it, after all, the attribute of spiritual power belongs to the existence of one thing overcoming one thing.

    Some seemingly powerful attributes will be restrained by some strange attributes.

    "Quantum properties? That's really interesting, as the so-called indecision, quantum mechanics." Bai Zituan said.

    Quantum properties are those mental properties that cannot be explained by basic disciplines such as physics, mathematics, and chemistry, such as... luck properties.

    The little old man asked curiously: "Apart from these candidates who are all studying mental violence, do no other candidates choose to find another way?"

    Since Teacher Huai is the main NPC in this scenario simulation, plus the previous discussion about The remarks of mental violence, so most of the time the examiners were observing the candidates around Teacher Huai.

    For example, Lin Li, who was still with Teacher Huai at the latest when he entered the school, and Gal team, who had always had bad intentions against Teacher Huai and wanted to steal research materials.