The moment Lin Li discovered this person, Ju Yang's teacher in the room also discovered Lin Li.

    "It seems that your captain has come to find you, then I should go too. We will contact you on XingBao later."

    "Okay, teacher, please pay attention to safety."

    After that, Ju Yang was the only one left in the room.

    "Hey, this person is gone? Did he find himself? As expected of his S-level mental power."

    Lin Yao hurriedly ran to Ju Yang's room, who knew whether this person had good intentions or malice.

    It wasn't until she saw the intact Ju Yang standing in front of her that she felt relieved.

    Lin Li asked curiously, "Who came to look for you just now?"

    In fact, Lin Li didn't know Ju Yang well, and he remembered that he was abducted by himself into the team by accident.

    At that time, Ju Yang was only trying to cure his mental violence.

    So... now that he has been cured, it is normal for him to be favored by all parties with Ju Yang's rare spiritual attributes, right?

    So can they still be teammates?

    Thinking of the possibility of Ju Yang leaving the Sunlight Team, Lin Li felt a tightness in his chest.

    Can't I see such a beautiful beauty in the future?

    What a pity.

    Lin Li was thinking about it in a mess.

    "It was my family just now, just come and see me." Ju Yang was still wearing pajamas, it was late at night, and the moonlight hit him lightly.

    There was a lot of things on this day, everyone in the team was a little tired, and Ju Yang was no exception, so his voice was a little hoarse.

    Only then did Lin Li realize that he was overexcited, and that he would disturb others in the middle of the night, so he patted his head embarrassedly.

    "Did I disturb you so late? You see, your family left without saying hello."

    Hearing this, Ju Yang chuckled lightly, "They are afraid that you will feel inconvenienced. Besides, in this environment, is it a little hasty and hasty to see my savior?"

    This... This seems to make sense, but "The savior's words are too serious ...

    Are they here to take you back?" Lin Li asked.

    She didn't know why, but she felt a little nervous.

    What is she nervous about?

    After the mental power has been cured, it is normal to go home, right?

    But... the spiritual power competition is also rare, what if Ju Yang wants to stay and continue to participate?

    "Yeah." Ju Yang looked at Lin Li softly, and hummed softly.

    Um? what does this mean?

    Did Ju Yang agree or not?

    "Then you agreed?" Lin Li tentatively asked.

    Ju Yang could see Lin Li's thoughts, the captain was afraid that he would run away.

    "I won't go, I will play the game with the captain to the end." Ju Yang looked at the person in front of him with a smile at the corner of his mouth. This is the captain who painted his white-paper life in color.