The end of the private message is a familiar name.

    It was the Feng family who came here.

    Ju Yang raised her head, Lin Li was still despairing that the next game was theoretical knowledge, the vivid expression on her face was so vivid.

    There are also Yu Zhi, Yu Yi and Ling Jiuheng, his friends.

    ...

    Lin Li didn't know that Ju Yang exposed his position because he helped Federal 1212 University suppress the news.

    And this exposure is very likely to let the Feng family take Ju Yang away from the team.

    She now finally has time to sort out the results of this competition.

    That's her simulator upgrade!

    This is really not easy. The recent events have been one after another, so she has no time to watch.

    Lin Li excitedly opened the simulator in her mind and showed her how many levels she had upgraded!

    The most important experience gained is the insect wave from the competition venue, plus the experience bonus of the entire team.

    It actually rose to ten levels!

    Now the total level is 11/88, and the available functions are crit and blame.

    Among them, the multiplier that can be used for crit is 20 times.

    20 times, Lin Li was so excited that she almost fainted. What kind of concept is this? When she was in Junk Star, she was still D-rank and had 2,000 mental power points.

    If she can modify the crit rate to 20 times, she will be able to reach 40,000 points, which is S-rank!

    After Zhongjixing played this preliminary match, all their members were promoted to B-level, with a mental power level of 8,000 points.

    If it is modified to 20 times the crit at this time, the mental power will be increased to 160,000. This is the legendary SS level, and it is too heaven-defying.

    Although the duration is short, it is more than enough to survive in the interstellar.

    She really hoped that she would have enough time to train again, and upgrade to level 10. What level would it be?

    Don't talk about the Bruce family at that time, she can directly clean up whoever is not pleasing to her on the entire planet.

    This time, the Bruce family also taught Lin Li a lesson. She always regarded Interstellar as a fair and just society like Earth.

    In fact, the conspiracy here is much more lethal than the powerful force.

    If it wasn't for the help of Ju Yang and Lin Yao this time, even if Lin Li had a simulator, it would be difficult for him to shelter so many people.

    Even if she has SS-level mental power and can wipe out all the Bruce family, where can they live at that time?

    I am afraid that others will be regarded as unstable violent elements, and even be chased by the entire interstellar.

    As a last resort, Lin Li still wanted to live peacefully under the sun.

    In this way, she either lives under the rules of others and chooses to rely on the Lin family. With the power and resources of the Lin family, not many people in the entire Star World dare to bully her.