"Lin Li... Can you help me ask her if she is willing to come and see me?" Lin Shizhen's eyes were clear, and it was clearly a questioning sentence, but it made people think it was a sincere plea, making people say no at all. Say something to refuse.

    So Lin Yao agreed, and finally left in a daze, only afterward remembered that something was wrong?

    The weather on the main star is very good, then come and see me, Lin Li.

    Lin Shizhen looked out the window again with a calm expression.

    ...

    The celebration was quite successful, although everyone felt heavy in their hearts.

    But it was a victory they had won on their own.

    And today was the day when the Sunlight team was notified that they were going to get tickets for the Mid-Pole Star competition.

    Everyone dressed up in good spirits, but Lin Li was a little absent-minded. After all, Lin Yao should be back soon.

    Since the last time she said she was going back to deal with the Bruce family, she had left Mid-Pole Star.

    Some time ago, Lin Li hesitated again and again, but still called and confessed to her that he was from the Lin family.

    What will be the result? Will the Lin family agree?

    When they first won the championship, they gained a large number of loyal fans due to their own strength.

    At that time, the navy did not dare to be too obvious. After all, fans were immersed in the joy of victory, and they were full of combat effectiveness.

    But it has been a few days since the end of the live broadcast, and now the public opinion on the star network is re-emerging, and it is estimated that it will take a long time to ferment.

    How will they respond then?

    Alas, if you understand Star Network, you must return all the things these sailors have done to the Bruce family, so that they can also feel the taste!

    Just as Lin Li was thinking, several people had already walked to the reception room, and the service staff told them to wait for a while.

    After a while.

    "Hey, classmate, you can't go in! There are all distinguished guests here!" Suddenly, there was a loud noise outside the door. Lin Li and the others didn't know what was going on, and the door was violently opened with a bang.

    It's Andy!

    It seems he is well informed.

    "Yo, isn't this the Sunlight Squad?" After the game, Andy was scolded by his father bloody, it was a re-version of Calvin!

    When he saw the replay of the live broadcast, he did not expect that the Sunlight Team would be so shameless!

    And I was fooled around by them!

    How dare these inferior people do this to themselves? He pinched them as easy as pinching an ant!

    Confused by his anger, he clamored to kill the Sunlight Team, but unfortunately his father locked him up.

    After the trouble, his brain also calmed down. Now the Sunlight team is a well-known champion. It is no longer the unknown team that no one knows even if he kills it.

    After thinking about this, he was even more angry. He was their stepping stone, how could he be reconciled?

    All the glory was shamelessly stolen by the Daylight Squad.