In the live broadcast room, the 1215 team just eliminated a wave of Zerg with their strong and tacit spiritual cooperation.

    The inequality of all beings immediately boasted: "Too strong! Captain Mark is really too strong!"

    "This is already the spiritual power of the D-level peak, which can be said to be invincible in Junk Star!" The

    live broadcast room also brushed One after another, the barrages praised the anchors for being unequal and good-looking. The strongest team was selected at once, and this wave of bets was won.

    Seeing the inequality of all beings in the comments, I was even more happy, and shouted: "You all follow me to invest and bet, it is absolutely not a loss!"

    Then, he directly transferred millions of star coins in the live broadcast room to continue betting.

    "Hey, anchor, which 1212 do you watch, the odds are in the hundreds of millions!"

    "Tsk tsk, if you win, won't you get rich right away?"

    "Any brothers come and gamble with me?"

    Seeing that the topic drifted further and further, fewer and fewer people followed him to bet. Instead, a few people in the live broadcast room made a backhand bet of 1212 to find out.

    I was a little unhappy about the inequality of all beings, and said disdainfully: "Everyone must be rational, don't take money for money!"

    "The anchor will tell you from the bottom of your heart, who has seen such outrageous odds in previous competitions?"

    "There must be a big problem behind this!" The

    inequality of all beings was speculating at random, and suddenly saw a message, and immediately showed it to everyone excitedly, "Look at what the anchor said, this unfortunate team was put down in public by 1213. , and more than 100 schools have joined forces to conduct a wheel battle against 1212!"

    "What does the wheel battle represent? Don't I need to say more?"

    Hearing this, the few people who just made a random bet on 1212 felt regretful.

    Wheel battle! If you want to bet on the probability of them winning the wheel battle, it is better to bet on the probability of winning the million-dollar lottery!

    "It's a loss, it's a loss."

    "Still follow the anchor and have meat to eat~" The

    live broadcast room became lively again, and all beings unequally switched the live broadcast to the 1215 exam screen again. At this time, they were resting in place.

    ...

    the barren star examination room.

    "Captain, something is wrong, is there a team coming towards us?" The little fat man in the team accidentally saw the map in mid-air and found five black dots rushing towards them.

    Mullen was still sitting, but when he heard this, he immediately stood up and shouted: "Everyone is ready! I don't know if it's an enemy or a friend, let's prepare first!"

    Now their spiritual power is still very rich, no matter who they are facing He thinks he has the power to fight.

    "It's approaching

    soon, everyone is ready!" Lin Li reminded everyone.

    "I didn't expect them to be quite strong. I've already seen us coming, and they're still standing there, don't they think they're their teammates?" Yu Zhi smiled, "Maybe it's a good fight this time!