Several people looked at each other and saw the unshakable faith in each other's eyes, they must strive to achieve the best results in this competition !

    ...

    Intermediate Star Radiance.

    Calvin had just woken up, and the pain all over his body made him have no strength to move, but it was no wonder that it was a blessing to be able to save a life under such a lethal artillery bombardment.

    "You can't even beat the trash star! Calvin, I'm so disappointed in you!" The

    man's angry voice made Calvin shiver subconsciously.

    Father! He looked up to see his furious father staring hard at him.

    Calvin clenched his fists tightly and his eyes were red, trying to explain that those people were not the so-called E-level psychic junk stars, but he hadn't waited for him to speak.

    "Crack!" Calvin received a heavy slap from his father, "Just stay in the hospital for me to reflect on it! Don't participate in any competition this time! It will never be as good as Gal's trash!"

    After speaking, the man slammed the door Step away.

    And the black-haired man called Gal finally raised his head and glanced at Calvin, with no emotion in his eyes, as if looking at an object indifferently.

    Then he frowned slightly in disbelief, and spit out extremely cold words: "Are you really defeated?"

    Calvin's palm had already been poked with blood, what should he say? explain? Gal won't believe any explanation!

    He never admitted that he was weaker than Gal, but now...

    Seeing the embarrassed Calvin, Gal seemed to have confirmed the truth, so he withdrew his gaze and left the ward.

    And the classmates who watched Calvin's jokes for the first time only dared to whisper after seeing that all the bigwigs in the ward were gone.

    "Who would have thought that Calvin would actually lose to the trash star!"

    "He was seriously injured by Dao!"

    "It's a shame for our mid-level star!" The

    voice didn't lower at all, Calvin seemed to be discarded Anything that anyone can step on.

    "Get out! You all get out!" Calvin slammed all the pillows and vases that could be thrown out at these people.

    If he is not seriously injured, he must take good care of these people who dare to talk about him!

    "Ah! It almost hit me! You lunatic"

    "What are you doing to provoke him, it seems to be a waste!"

    "Let's go! He is crazy and desperate, we are precious!" The

    ward was empty in an instant.

    On the snow-white hospital bed, Calvin's red blood was already soaking wet, and the wound that had not healed was torn again under the fierce action just now.

    However, the pain of the body is far less desperate than the pain of the heart.

    Calvin's fierce face was full of madness.     " Garbage

    star, I, Calvin, swear here, I won't tear you to pieces! It's hard to explain my humiliation

    today!"

The venue for the star competition was Hui Yao, and a vicious thought was instantly generated in Calvin's mind.

    " Ding

    ! The second task of representing the Federal University's 1212 participation in the spiritual competition has been completed, please select the new function that needs to be enabled!"

    When the principal said that Lin Li's team had qualified for the delegation, the simulator in Lin Li's brain was activated And determine that the second task is completed.

    After Lin Li leaves the principal's office, he will have time to take a good look at the newly obtained rewards. There are three options: attack speed, movement speed, and fixed monsters.

    The attack speed is easy to understand. It means to increase the speed of the attack. For example, the number of bullets fired by Lin Li's artillery per second will increase.

    Movement speed is to increase the speed of movement, which is beneficial to Ling Jiuheng. As an assassin, speed is everything. If he can reach the enemy's opponent in an instant and devour a person's mental power, then the pressure on the team will be great. become smaller.

    As for the blame, Lin Li guessed that it should be a means of control, and the blame here should also be able to choose his own opponent, wouldn't it be someone else's stand, and he would just fight it?

    I just don't know if Dingguai can ignore the level limit.

    After thinking about it again and again, Lin Li finally decided to choose to be blamed. If he can ignore the level limit, it will be a bloody profit, and the entire interstellar can go sideways!

    If you can't, it's not a loss, and you can eliminate the opponent's teammate first, which can greatly reduce the pressure.

    Coupled with Ling Jiuheng's swallowing and Yuyi's control, if luck is good enough, the opponent's five people can be instantly dismissed for three.

    "Ding! Your new function has been upgraded! I wish you a happy use!"

    Lin Li hurriedly opened the introduction of the sexual function:

    the same level can be fixed for one minute, and the fixed time is halved each time the level increases.

    Lin Li wasn't very disappointed. Although it wasn't so defiant, it was very suitable for a surprise attack.

    At the beginning of the game, you can choose to abolish the person with the highest level, or instantly dismiss the opponent at the end of the game.

    "It's still good!"

    Lin Li opened the simulator in his mind, while he was walking on the school's tree-lined road.

    "Want to give it a try?"

    Lin Li looked up and looked around, but there was no trace of anyone around. But the strange thing is that there is a small yellow mark on the control chart of the fixed monster.

    Lin Li's thoughts moved, I don't know who hides so well, why don't you... come and try?

    So she turned on the blame instantly, and the next second, her whole body was smashed.

    In the blur, Lin Li still imagined that this person was actually hiding in the tree? !

    Lin Li, whose butt hurt from the fall, was pinned down. She looked up to see who was so abhorrent, but her pupils shrank in shock from this god-like face.

    This is... so pretty! ! !

    And Ju Yang, who was sleeping on a tree, but suffered a disaster...

    "Why can't I move?"

    "Why is she pressing a girl?"

    "Why does she look at me like this?!"