She also asked a few famous people from the school. She came late, and they had already formed a team.

    If it weren't for the matter of Yu Zhi's sister, Yu Zhi would have already had a team. Thinking of this, Lin Li looked at the meaning of Yu Zhi getting together to discuss.

    After a few days of practice, Yu Yi has made great progress, his mental strength has steadily improved, and his state is much better than before.

    Although it is still F-level, I believe that after another week of training, I will be able to break through E-level steadily, and maybe I will be able to reach another level during the Junk Star competition.

    After getting along for this period of time, the relationship between Yu Yi and Lin Li has skyrocketed. With the majority of boys in the combat department, Yu Yi has the best relationship with Lin Li except for his brother.

    Lin Li also gradually discovered that the metaphor that looks shy and cute seems to have the potential of a black-hearted loli behind it.

    On the other hand, in the face of Lin Li's question, Yu Zhi had a choice in his mind, he replied: "There is indeed a very strong one, do you remember that blue hair that slept in the back when we fought last time? His name is Ling Jiuheng.

    Lin Li remembered, nodded and continued to ask, "What kind of spiritual power is he?" Lin Li remembered

    that the man had gray-blue hair, always wore a long black coat, and usually didn't talk much. , just love to sleep.

    Yu Zhi looked excited, "His attributes are extremely defiant! Do you know about black holes?"

    Lin Li raised his eyebrows in surprise: "He can devour mental power?"

    Yu Zhi nodded frantically, but said regretfully, "Actually, His mental power also has obvious limitations, this is not a secret, it can only take effect on the same level and below, and it is extremely draining of mental power, and the duration is short."

    He paused, and added: "But he never I don't participate in all kinds of competitions, so I'm rarely noticed."

    This attribute is beyond Lin Li's expectations, isn't this the perfect assassin role?

    One hit kill! Devour all mental power!

    Lin Li was too surprised and said, "His ability is really good, as long as he can improve his mental power level in a short time, there is no big problem."

    "It's just that he doesn't participate in competitions. It's a little troublesome, do you know the reason behind it? ?" Lin Li continued to ask.

    At this time, Yu Yi slowly raised his hand and said, "Brother Ling said: Trouble!" Yu Yi

    also deliberately imitated Ling Jiuheng's troublesome and indifferent expression, which made the two of them laugh.

    Counting Ling Jiuheng, the requirement for a team of at least four people has been fulfilled. As for whether he agreed or not, the three decided to give it a try. Brother and sister Yu Zhi and Yu Yi now fully understand what a heaven-defying existence Lin Li is!

    They also want Ling Jiuheng to join in!

    And now the only core nanny position that has no clue, Lin Li can only be temporarily vacant. She doesn't want to find a similar replacement, as long as it is better to be short than to waste.

    ...

    When Lin Li and his party found Ling Jiuheng, he was in the training room for the first time ever.

    You must know that since Yu Zhi met Ling Jiuheng, he was basically either sleeping or on the way to sleep.

    There were several circles of people inside and outside the training room. As there were more and more people, the people watching the excitement poured in one after another, causing everyone to gather.

    The three looked at each other, startled, and felt a little bad, what happened?

    I vaguely heard the people around me say angrily: "Zhongjixing is too bullying!"

    "That's it! A D-level bully an E-level!"

    "Hey, what can I do? It's not that we have no resources!" The

    three quickly hurried Squeeze to the front of the crowd.

    When he saw Ling Jiuheng, he seemed to have just finished training, his gray-blue hair was wet with sweat, and he still wore a black mask on his face.

    On the opposite side of Ling Jiuheng were three unfamiliar faces with extremely bad attitudes.

    "I bumped into Grandpa, why don't you apologize?" The leader of the group had a sneer at the corner of his mouth, "Is this the trash star of Junk Star?"

    Ling Jiuheng heard the other party's cynicism and asked indifferently: "You bumped into me. "

    Fart! The boss said that it was you who hit him!" The younger brother immediately jumped.

    "That's right, then we're going to teach you a lesson, you ignorant boy!" Another little brother looked disdainful.

    An E-class trash, what's

    so arrogant! Some people around can't listen anymore, "Open your mouth trash, shut up trash, then you middle-star people who have the ability, don't come!"

    "That's right! Come to our trash star outfit. What majesty!"

    The leader was Calvin, who felt greatly insulted when he heard that he was going to compete with the Garbage Stars.

    After I came to Junk Star, I didn't like anything. I just wanted to come to the training room to vent my dissatisfaction when I saw Ling Jiuheng come out. However, Ling Jiuheng completely ignored him and had to pass by.

    Seeing the figure similar to the one in his memory, the annoying figure immediately popped out of his mind.

    Subconsciously, Calvin changed his body and slammed into it. An E-class garbage dared to look down on himself like that person!

    When he recovered, he heard the irony of the people around him, and Calvin's face was gloomy.

    This is a great insult to him, how dare these rubbish humiliate themselves so much!

    "Okay, let's talk about your strength, if you can beat me, I'll pretend it never happened..." Calvin paused, staring at Ling Jiuheng viciously, and continued, "If you can't beat me, then take one. Hit me up!"

    Immediately after he said that, he stimulated a huge amount of spiritual power, which turned out to be the pinnacle of D-rank!

    Seeing this, the two younger brothers looked at each other and immediately stimulated their spiritual power at the same time. They were also D-level!

    Everyone was in an uproar, three D-level mental powers wanted to fight an E-level mental power?