In fact, they know each other well. Lin Li is also an F-level mental power. When facing Xiao Wu's snake shadow, she felt locked by the fierce mental power and made her hair stand on end, but she overcame it.

    There is also Xiaosi's defensive shield, which made her hands numb. This is the reaction force after the collision of spiritual power.

    Xiao Si and Xiao Wu glanced at each other, did not dare to speak, and exchanged glances that only the two of them could understand.

    Then I felt that I was stared at by Hongmao's mental power, and immediately turned around and shook his head and waved his hands at Hongmao.

    This scene made Lin Li inexplicably happy.

    She hugged her arms leisurely, and her face was light and free.

    Hong Mao glanced at the boy who was still sleeping in the corner at this time, and cursed in his heart, he knew he was sleeping!

    The 1212 Combat Department of Federal University has already broken out the defense battle!

    Still have to rely on him, the first red brother of the fighting department!

    Hong Mao stood up, walking in a very arrogant manner.

    "Just stay at home, little girl, how dangerous it is to come out to fight and kill!"

    Hong Mao said while releasing his mental power.

    Feeling different from the previous mental strength, Lin Li looked at the red hair and began to get serious. This is the mental power that has almost reached the D level.

    And she crossed two levels.

    It was like hearing the sound of two armies fighting in an ancient war.

    "Chongchong!"

    Mental energy full of murderous aura filled the entire classroom, as if trying to deceive people into becoming irrational madmen who only shouted to kill.

    "Damn, every time I feel the mental power of the boss, I want to kneel down!"

    "Yeah, this is too scary, get away!"

    The people who were originally scattered in the classroom were crowded to the farthest corner, where they were lying on their stomachs. A person who was still sleeping, but everyone seemed relieved after retreating to the corner, quietly glanced at the boy who didn't disturb the sleeping, stopped talking loudly, and turned to whispering.

    "I still feel safe next to Lingshen."

    "No, whenever Brother Hong goes crazy, Lingshen can control it."

    Xiao Si whispered hesitantly in the crowd: "Let's wake up Ling. God?"

    ...

    Red Hair's spiritual power has already manifested, it is a huge sickle, with complicated patterns engraved on it, vaguely glowing with an ominous red light.

    He easily swung the scythe to his shoulders, and the air was brought with a crackling sound, the huge scythe in stark contrast to the red-haired body.

    Only then did Lin Li notice that Hong Mao still had a slender waist.

    "You have to remember the lesson when it hurts." Before the red hair's flat voice could fall, he immediately attacked with a sickle.

    Lin Li immediately fired a shot, and the red hair immediately turned the sickle to block it. After the two met, the bullet resisted for a few seconds and disappeared.