Chapter 58- Unfinished Business

Hall makes his way over to the holoprojector where Mace, Obi Wan, Anakin and Rex are again standing. He had just heard that the Saudi troops holding the main assembly complex had finally been forced to retreat, with less than a thousand troops out of the initial 5,000 still alive.

"We have a dozen active battlefronts on Anaxes, and we are losing 9 of them. Without our Terran friends, we'd losing even more. But, if Admiral Trench can no longer anticipate our moves, we may have a chance to finally take back Anaxes," Mace says.

"I think I have an idea of how we can win this," Hall says.

"If you have an idea, Colonel, please share it," Mace says.

"I just received word from General Powell. A number of Terran and Republic warships are on their way, bringing massive Terran ground reinforcements, as well as two full squadrons of SB-1B bombers, as well as a stock of nuclear missiles to equip the Lancers with," Hall says.

"Indeed?" Obi Wan asks.

"Yes. Now, here's my plan. I will lead a team to the Separatist command ship to take out Trench and the ship. We order the bombers to launch nuclear strikes against the Separatist armies at these five battlefronts (indicating the five battlefronts), and massive carpet bombing attacks at these three (indicating the three). Then, Generals Windu and Kenobi will lead the clones and Terrans we have right now as well as the reinforcements, in a massive ground assault on the main assembly complex. At the same time, we devote more close air support units to the three battlefronts we're not losing and give them the final push they need for victory," Hall says.

The three Jedi think for a few moments about Hall's plan, then Anakin says, "I like your strategy. Only one change. I'm coming with you."

Hall grins. "Well, then. Good to have you on board, General," he says.

"I agree with Colonel Hall. This seems like it will work," Obi Wan says.

"I agree as well. Let us prepare," Mace says.

(6 hours later)

Hall smiles as he watches the three Acclamators descending towards the surface. He's been waiting anxiously for these ships to arrive.

Finally, the three ships reach the surface and come to a stop, lowering their ramps.

Within minutes, soldiers begin marching down the ramps. 32,000 soldiers of the United States Army's 101st Airborne Division and 15,000 soldiers and 200 tanks of the Russian Army's 4th Guards Tank Division.

As Hall waits, Major General John Keane, the commander of the 101st, makes his way over to where Hall is standing. Hall salutes Keane, who returns the salute.

"Welcome to Anaxes, General Keane," Hall says.

"Pleasure to meet you, Colonel Hall. Now, when are we gonna see some action?" Keane asks, a slight grin on his face.

"Very soon. The men are gonna be getting underway with Generals Windu and Kenobi in about two hours," Hall says.

"Understood. Where can I find the Generals?" Keane asks.

"Follow me, sir," Hall says. He leads Keane over to where Mace, Obi Wan, and Anakin are waiting. He then walks away to find the team he'll be taking to go after Trench.

(2 hours later)

Hall makes his way towards the Bad Batch's shuttle, which they will be taking to board the Separatist ship. The rest of the team is already on board.

Anakin and Obi Wan are walking with him. "We will soon be commencing our attack here on the surface. We're counting on you all to pull this off," Obi Wan says.