☽ Saving Derek ☾

ابدأ من البداية

She let her mind wander to her friends, and wondered if they noticed their friends absences. Vivian might but Sydney hadn't seen her in awhile, same with Lydia. Stiles probably found them by now. Tara's probably worried about Vivian more than she would be about Sydney. Scott might be the one she'd worry about here.

Mikayla will definitely notice if Stiles and the others didn't get back soon.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Lydia?!" Mikayla yelled when she saw Jackson carrying a bloody Lydia in his arms. She had gone to the parking lot when she didn't see her friends around the gym. That's when she heard Jacksons yelling for help. Then she saw her sister, one of her best friends limp in her asshole of an ex boyfriend's arms.

"Somebody get help!" Jackson yelled once he was in the crowd of students by the parking lot.

Mikayla wondered where the hell Stiles Stilinski was.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Vivian, I can still call Tara." Stiles said trying to remain as emotionless as possible while also trying to get his stubborn friend to go to the hospital. Vivian had Stiles suit jacket around her and until Stiles started talking she had been using it to try and stop the bleeding from her three wounds.

"I promise I'm not getting any blood on your seats." Vivian tried to joke but fell flat. They were in his jeep with Vivian in the back and Stiles with Peter in the front. The ache in her head was starting to turn into a mild headache.

"That's not what I'm worried about." Stiles said under his breath while he glared at the road ahead of him. Peter on the other hand was sitting casually.

After a moment of silence Peter looked over at an enraged Stiles. "Don't feel bad. If either of them live, they'll become a werewolf."

"Another thing to check off my bucket list." Vivian said her voice monotone as she inspected her wounds.

"Come on Vivian-" Peter started only to be interrupted by Stiles.

"Don't talk to her."

Peter sighed before he continued talking. "She'll be incredibly powerful."

"Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freakin' mind and try to tear me apart." Stiles said after a shaky exhale.

"I'm right here." Vivian said wincing when she tried to sit up. "Lets worry about Lydia. I just have scratches, those won't turn me."

"I wouldn't be too sure." Peter said as he went to looking back out the window. "Well, actually, considering she's a woman.. twice a month."

"If I wasn't in considerable pain right now, I'd kill you."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

When Stiles parked, he helped Vivian out of the jeep. The minute she was steady on her feet Peter grabbed Stiles by the back of his shirt and dragged him away from the car. Vivian following with wobbly legs.

They were in some random parking garage. Peter stopped behind a car that Vivian recognized. Peter pulled out the keys.

"Whose car is this?" Stiles asked once Peter let go of him.

"His old nurses car." Vivian took a deep and shaky breath. "She drove me home once."

Vivian held back a whimper. She was trying to keep her emotions inside, but a guy who she had been alone in a room with since she was 13 had given her an injury that could kill her. She was trying to have hope that all this blood was just leftover blood that wasn't needed. But as a daughter of a nurse she knew that wasn't true. She just needed to stay alive long enough to make sure Stiles was okay.