Chapter 38

..Blake's POV..

"Are you almost done Ruth?" I shout as I knock on the bathroom door. "Yeah let me just dry my hair" she shouts from the other side of the bathroom.

"Okay I'll wait for you downstairs, love you!" I shout and walk away out the bedroom door. I'm on my phone scrolling through Instagram when my phone starts ringing.

It's Diego, "hey what's up man?" I ask him, "man I got some good news, we'll it's very good for me hopefully for you too" Diego says rambling.

He's nervous, "what's the news??" I ask while standing up from the couch. "Nora pregnant! IM GONNA BE A DAD!" Diego says though the phone.

I mean my forehead on the wall, "no fucking way..for real??!" I ask him. "Yes man for real! I'm gonna be a fucking dad!" He shouts. "That's amazing Diego I'm happy for you man" I say.

I'm very happy for him, he sounds so happy and excited. "Did you tell Owen?" I ask him, "yeah, his reaction was priceless" Diego says while laughing.

I chuckle while sitting back down, "I FaceTimed him and when I told him he basically jumped from his couch. He kept jumping around" Diego says while laughing.

I laugh while visualizing Owen doing all of that, "I'm happy for you man, congratulations" I tell Diego one last time. "Thank you, would you and Ruth like to come over later today for dinner? Owen and Lucy are coming as well" Diego says.

"Sure I tell Ruth, anything we can bring over?" I ask him. "Nah we got it, thanks though. See you later man" Diego says. "Alright, see you later" and I hang up.

"Alright I'm done sorry I took so long" Ruth says while running down the stairs. "That's okay, ready to get going?" I ask her. She nods while fixing her jacket.

"You look beautiful" I tell her before placing a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you" she says before kissing my lips. "Baby did you know about Nora pregnancy?" I ask her.

She looks at me before looking around, "maybe..yea I did" Ruth says with a shy smile. I chuckle before wrapping an arm around me. "Diego called, he sounded very happy" I tell her.

"Nora was also happy when she found out, I'm happy for them" Ruth says before opening the front door. "I am to" I tell her while closing the front door.

We now sit inside the car, I tune the engine on and wait for it to heat up. "Oh almost forgot to mention, Diego invited us over for dinner. Lucy and Owen are gonna be there wanna go?" I ask her.

"Sure, is there anything he wanted us to bring?" She asks while putting on her seatbelt. "No he said that they had everything, but just in case so we don't arrive empty handed wanna buy something?" I ask her.

She nods before reaching for my hand, "alright, but before that let's go look for a dog." I say. Yes we're gonna go buy a dog, I told Ruth yesterday I would get her dog.

And that's what I'm gonna do, "okay, I found 3 people that were selling baby puppies" she says while taking out her phone. "Look" she says while facing the phone screen towards me.

"Those are fucking adorable" I say, "I know!!" She says with a cute smile on her face. "Well you choose whichever one you want" I tell her. "You don't wanna help me pick?" She asks me.

"Alright I'll help you out" I tell her. She smiles before kissing my cheek.

~*~

"Thank you so much, take very good care of her please" the lady says. "We for sure will, thank you have a great day" Ruth tells the lady as she waves goodbye.

We get in the car and the puppy starts barking. "She's so cute, oh my gosh her eyes are gorgeous" Ruth says as she cradle's the puppy in her arms.

We just got a 5 month old Australia Shepherd, she has beautiful blue eyes. And soft white fur with brown, and black spots . "Any names in mind yet?" Ruth asks me as she places the puppy in my arms.

I pet the puppy's head and she tries to lick my hand. "I have one" i say, "what is it." Ruth asks. I look at Ruth then at the puppy in my lap.

"Luna" I say. "Luna because her eyes are as bright as the moon" I tell Ruth. Luna barks as she she stands up her front paws on my stomach.

I look at Ruth and see her smiling while taking a picture. "Beautiful name" Ruth says while placing the phone down.

~*~

(Picture of Luna) 🌙

(Picture of Luna) 🌙

Sorry this chapter was short, I'm really tired right now but I wanted to post at least a chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter. Do you guys think Milo and Luna will get along? I hope you all have a good day/night make sure to eat and drink water. Love you all so much 🫶

-Don't forget to vote

-Irma ❣️

(Sorry if there are any spelling and grammar mistakes I didn't re-read the chapter or checked for any mistakes)