Chapter 24

..Ruth's POV..

..Dance Night..

"Okay are you guys ready? We have to go now" Lucy says while grabbing her purse. We just finished getting ready for the dance. Now we're on our way out. "All done let's go" I say. As we're in the car, making our way to the dance my phone rings.

It's Blake I pick it up "hey baby are you on your way?" He asks "yeah we're on our way" I say. "Okay I'll see you soon" he says "okay bye I love you" I say "I love you" he says and I hang up. As I get out off the car I feel nervous. "Are you sure I look okay?" I ask Nora and Lucy.

"You look more than okay. You look stunning!" Lucy says. "Okay..okay thanks let's go" I say. We're near the entrance and I can already here the loud music and the chatter of people. I take a deep breath and step inside the gym.

Wow...it's full. "Where are the guys?" Nora asks. As we look around I spot Owen. "Over there!" I shout to them. As we make our way towards them I can already see Blake. Wow he looks handsome. More handsome than he already looks. As he turns around and looks at me he's mouth is wide open.

"Wow...Ruth you look gorgeous" he whispers in my ear. I feel my cheeks warm up. "Thank you..you look handsome" I say. He smiles and cups my cheeks smashing his lips on mine. "You seriously look so beautiful" he says through the kiss. I smile and hug him.

~*~

..Blake's POV..

"Dance with me my love?" I ask Ruth, "okay" she says with a smile. I grab her hand and we walk to the dance floor. As I place my hand on her waist and her hands stay at the top of my shoulders we start dancing. A slow song comes up, I smile at her and kiss her forehead.

"Thank you for being my date to today's dance.." I say. "Thank you for asking me" she says I smile and pull her closer to me. "Have I told you that you look so fucking beautiful.." he says "you have, since I got here" she says and we both laugh.

"Your laugh is beautiful too.." I say "thank you.." she says. "Your eyes are beautiful..very.." she says. I smile and kiss her neck. "Thank you my love" I say, we continue dancing, it was just me and her at the moment.

The song has finally ended, as we go back to our table Ruth says she needs to use the lady's room. "Okay want me to go with you and wait outside or?" I ask her "it's okay wait here I'll be back" she says. I smile and kiss her forehead.

As I see her disappear I make my way towards Diego. "Hey dude" he says "wheres your girl?" I ask him "ladies room" he says. We continues talking, as we're talking I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Hey ba-" but I stop myself from finishing my sentence when I see who it is.

"Get away from me" I say shrugging her hand off of me. "Dance with me?" Rebecca says while curling her hair around her finger. "Go away" I say turning back to Diego. "Come on baby o-" but I cut her off. "I said go away! Why don't you go ask your fucking boyfriend to dance with you leave me alone." I say.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore" she says.
"Oh I'm sorry" I say "really..?" She asks "No. Now leave" I say. Before I even know what's happening I feel her lips on mine. I try to push her off but she had a hard grip on my neck. Finally I push her off of me causing her to fall on the floor. "What the fuck!" I shout.

As I look at her she's smirking but she's looking to her right. I look to wheres she's looking and see Ruth. Fuck. I'm about to go towards her when someone grabs my hands. "Leave her. Be with me" Rebecca says. "Get your fucking hands off of me" I say. I was angry, she immediately takes her hands off of me.

"Go after he dude" Diego says, I look to my right and see Ruth gone. I look around and see her rushing towards the exit. I run towards her, "RUTH!" I shout she's speed walking towards her car. "Baby please stop!" I shout. She's about to open her car door when I place my hand on it to stop her from opening it.

"Ruth.." I say out of breath, "baby please look at me" I say she's looking at the ground. I can hear her breathing heavily. "Ruth please look at me" I say turning her around to face me. She looks up and I see tears forming in her eyes. "You were kissing her..." she says " Baby it wasn't like that let me explain please" i say "fine" she says looking back at the ground.

"But look at me please.." I say she sighs and looks up her eyes meeting mine. "I didn't kiss her she kissed me. I was just standing there talking with Diego when she came and start asking me to dance with her and I told her to go away but she didn't. I was about to tell her to leave when she must've seen you coming so she kissed me. I swear I tried to push her off but she was gripping my neck hard.

Baby please trust me you can even ask Diego he was there..." I say, I was out of breath. I look at Ruth and there's a small smile on her face. "Please believe me love.." I say while grabbing her hands. "I believe you..." she says. I let out a breath of relief.

"I love you.." I say cupping her chin and kissing her passionately. "And I love you" she says hugging me. "Do you wanna head back inside?" I ask her, she nods "yeah, wanna take some pictures at the photo booth?" She asks as we're walking towards the entrance.

"Yeah let's go" I say grabbing her hand, we make our way towards the photo booth and sit inside. "Okay ready 1..2..3!" We both make silly faces, we both laugh. We take a couple more until it's the final one.

"Ready?!" I ask her she nods, it was at 2 when I grab Ruth's chin and face her towards me and smash my lips on hers. We kiss for a couple of seconds until we pull back. She's smiling like crazy. I kiss her cheek and get out.

I grab her hand and we grab the pictures. There was 5 pictures on a strip of paper. The first one was me and Ruth making silly faces, second one was us just smiling. The third one was us looking angry, the fourth one I was looking at her while she was smiling. She looked beautiful.

And lastly was the one where we were kissing, "you look beautiful in all of them" I say while wrapping my arm around her waist. "You look handsome" she says. I smile and kiss her neck.

"Let's go find the others?" I ask her she nods and we look around for them. "You guys are good?" Diego asks me "yeah we are" I say "that's good man" he says. We all decide to go dance since the night is almost over.

This song starts playing and all the kids make their way to the dance floor. They all start dancing and we join in. Just 6 kids enjoying life, having fun before graduation. I spin Ruth around and then kiss her, she kisses back and I tilt her down "I'm really happy you're my girlfriend" I say "I'm really happy you're my boyfriend" she says.

~*~

So sorry if there are any spelling mistakes here. This is the end of this chapter I hope you guys liked it. Don't forget to vote love you all so much <3