Chapter 5

..Ruth's POV..

As I walk through the school doors, I walk to my locker. Before I can shut it I hear my name get called. "Ruth!" Fuck it was Jake.

I turn around and I was face to face with Jake, and his girlfriend Rebecca next to him. "How dare you slap my girlfriend you bitch!" He says. I just stand there not giving a fuck. "She deserved it" I say.

"No she didn't, Your such a selfish, disgusting, ugly, and fat w-" before he can say anything else a fist comes to the side of his face and punches him straight on the jaw causing him to fall and Rebecca to let out a scream.

I look to my left and see Blake, he looked mad. "Never fucking talk to a girl like that you asshole" Blake says. He then turns to me "Are you okay?" He asks me. "I'm fine thank you.." I say. He nods "how dare you fucking hit me you bast-" before Jake can finish.

I punch him straight in the nose. He groans while grabbing his nose and jaw. He then runs away Rebecca right behind him. Fucking scary cats.

I look at Blake he was already looking at me, I grab his fist and it was bleeding. That must've been a hard punch. "Shit your bleeding" I say "come on".

He follows me and we're inside a classroom, it's dark and there's no one here. I grab the small first aid kit in my backpack and start cleaning Blake's fist.

He didn't hiss at all, his face showed no emotions. As I finished wrapping his fist, he grabs mine. "It's bleeding want me to clean that" he says. "No it's o-" but he cuts me off by pulling me closer and cleaning the cuts. I didn't hiss or yelp in pain.

I was use to the pain i felt when I had cuts. "all done" he says looking at me. "Thank you" i say with a small smile. We were both standing so close to each other. As we looked into each other's eyes. I suddenly got nervous, "umm well I should get going before I'm late so see you later" i say.

As your about to walk out he grabs your wrist, "let's ditch" he says I was shocked. He wants to ditch with me. "You wanna ditch with me? Don't you hate me?" I say.

He rolls his eyes "I don't hate you Gray" he states. "Mmm i see" you say "okay whatever stay here in the hell hole im leaving" he says "no I'm just kidding I'm coming!" I say. I look at him and see this small grin on his face.

~*~

..Blake's POV..

"Alright let's go" I say opening the car door for her. "Umm Im not getting in a car with a stranger" she says I let out a little chuckle. "Gray you know me" I say.

"Do I..?" She says with a small smirk. "Okay whatever stay here I'm leaving" I say and I was about to close the door when she says. "Okay never mind I'll go in" she says and I let out a small laugh.

As were in my car, she's starring out the window and i can't help but look at her. She looked beautiful, the way her beautiful hazel eyes glowed in the sun, and the freckles on her light tanned skin. She's perf- "what?" She asks fuck she caught me. I looked away "nothing" I say clearing my throat.

"Mmh okay" she says with a grin and looks away. What a stupid fucker i am I tell myself. As were driving she says "where are we going?" I look at her and she was already looking at me. "Umm where do you wanna go?" I ask her "I don't know to be honest, anywhere is okay with me" she says as she turns back around.

"Okay" I say and then I know exactly where I wanna take her. "Before we go do you want anything to eat?" I ask her "umm no thanks I'm fine" she says. Her body stiffened when I said that. "Have you aten anything?" I ask her.

She looks out the window, her legs starts bouncing. She was scared and nervous I can tell. "Uhh yeah" she says with a fake smile. "Oh come on don't lie Gray I know you didn't. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna buy you some food. And you don't have to eat all of it I just want you to try" I say and drive to McDonald's.

As we wait for the food, she takes out a book. And she starts reading, the way a small line formed on her forehead and the way her nose scrunched up was so cu- CUT IT OUT FUCKER! I yell at myself. "Here you go sir" the guy says handing me a bag that had 10 pieces of chicken nuggets,and medium French fries.

"Here" I say handing her the bag, "thank you.." she says. I nod and start driving to where I wanna take her. A couple minutes later, I look over at her and she's reading. She looked so peaceful.

"If you don't mind me asking what is it about?" I ask her "the book?" She says looking up. "Yeah" I say. As she tells me about what the book is about I was smiling on the inside

"That sounds interesting" I say, "it is you should read it" She says "yeah I should" I say looking back at the road.

~*~

"Okay come let's go" I say leading her through a path. As we walk through the forest. The fresh scent of trees and nature brought me peace. "Okay we're here" I say, as we walk to the edge of a cliff we both sit down. As she looked at the view she says "it's beautiful.." I look at her and say "it is..".

"You don't have to eat them all, I just want you to try if it's just half or one it's okay" I say as she stares at the box of chicken nuggets. "Okay.." she takes a deep breath "I'll eat with you" I say grabbing a chicken nugget.

She smiles at me, god her smile could light up a whole as room. It's beautiful. "Ready?" I say she nods. I eat mine and she takes a bite off hers. I smile I'm proud of her. "See you did it!" I say with a grin. She then eats whats left, "I did it!" She says. She looked happy, as we continue eating. She ate 4 and I ate the rest. "Okay here catch this" she says throwing a French fry into my mouth. I catch it "WOOHOO!" She shouts.

God she was amazing, "I'm really proud of you Gray" I say she looked at me shocked. Then she smiled, this time a real smile a sweet and precious smile "thank you..seriously thank you Carter.." she says. I wanted to hug her, but I didn't want to be weird so I didn't.

~*~

So this is the end, I hope you guys liked this chapter. At the end I made it a bit sweet. Please comment how far your liking this book :) don't forget to vote love you all <33