Chapter 28

..Blake's POV..

I feel like I'm gonna pass out, god I'm so nervous. I stand in front of Ruth's door. My hearts beating fast, today's our anniversary and I'm taking her out for dinner then we're gonna go to the beach.

I know I shouldn't be nervous but I can't stand it. She makes me really nervous. Not it a bad way. I shake It off and knock on the door.

I take a deep breath and wait. A couple seconds later the door opens. My mouth slightly opens, there stands the most gorgeous girl in the world. My girlfriend. MY GIRLFRIEND. "Drooling over me I see" Ruth snaps me out of my daze.

"You..you look so fucking gorgeous" I say, light blush covers her cheeks. I grin and kiss her lips placing my hands on her waist. Ruth's wearing a Wine color Classic Satin Backless Long Dress, it fits her body perfectly. Along with some short black high heels.

"Thank you, You look handsome" she says. I smile and kiss her forehead, "i got you these" I say handing her the flowers I got her. "They're beautiful Blake, and they're my favorite thank you" she says kissing my cheek.

My heart almost burst out of my chest, she goes into the kitchen, a second later she comes back out. "Ready to go?" I ask her, "yeah" she says I smile and intertwine our hands together.

~*~

"Wow this places is beautiful" Ruth says as she looks around the Italian restaurant we just entered. The whole room is surrounded by big windows, allowing us to see the big buildings and the sun setting. There's also round tables for 2, there's a white tablecloth covering it and some white roses are in a vase in the middle. The restaurant is not so bright but not to dark.

I pull the chair for Ruth to sit, she smiles at me before taking a seat. I kiss her cheek and sit on the other chair. A waitress comes towards are table. "Good evening welcome to Lucca, can I get you started with drinks?" The waitress asks.

I look at him and see he's looking at Ruth, his eyes are roaming her body. My jaw tightens, my hands are now in fists.

"What would you like my love?" I ask Ruth, "can I have a glass of wine please" she says, "make that 2" I tell him through gritted teeth. "Of course" the guy says still looking at Ruth.

I feel anger rising, "if you don't stop looking at her I won't hesitate to rip your fucking eyes out" I tell him. He looks at me shocked, "sorry s-sir" he says before leaving.

"You didn't have to be so rude Blake , you scared the shit out of him" Ruth say. I can see she's trying to hold a laugh in. "Well he was fucking checking out what's mine" I tell her.

"Your hot when your jealous" Ruth says, I smirk and grab her hand. A couple minutes later another waitress comes back with 2 glass of wines. The guys such a pussy, didn't even come back.

"Here's 2 glass of wines, are you ready to order?" The lady asks, "do you know what you want love?" I ask Ruth, "yeah, do you?" She asks i nod.

"Can I have a plate of Alfredo pasta?" Ruth asks the lady, "of course honey" she says, Ruth smiles at her. "What can i get for you sir?" She asks " can I have a plate of lasagna?" I ask, she nods with a smile.

"Your plate will be here in a couple of minutes" the lady says with a smile before leaving. "Did I already tell you how gorgeous you look?" I ask with a smirk. "Yeah like 20 times" Ruth says with a small smile.

"Well it won't hurt if I say it one more time. You look so fucking gorgeous" I say. She smiles and grabs my hand.

A couple minutes pass and the food has finally arrived. "Can we get more wine?" I ask the lady, she nods before pouring more wine. I smile at her and thank her.

Ruth and I eat and talk for a couple of hours, I look at Ruth as shes laughing lightly. I told her this time when Owen, Diego and I were at this party, Owen was really drunk that he started dancing only in his boxers in front of everyone that was at the party.

Spongebob boxers is what he was wearing, "god I wish I would've seen that" she says calming down. "I think Diego took a video" I say, "I have to ask him later" she says with a smile.

"Your smile is beautiful" I tell her, a slight blush covers her cheeks. "Thank you Carter" she says, I smile and stand up.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask her, she nods and grabs my hand. I take my wallet out and place money on the table, I open the car door for Ruth, she kisses my cheek, "what a gentleman" she says.

"Just for you my Love" i tell her, she shakes her head before getting her whole body in the car. I rush to my side and get in.

"Where are we going?" She asks, "to the beach" I tell her. "Oooh yay" she says with a smile. Five minutes later and were at the beach. I open her door and interlock our hands.

With the other hand I hold her heels as we walk in the sand. "Here's nice" she says, we stop and I place a blanket on the sand. We lay down, Ruth's head lays on my chest.

My hands rub her soft arms, "I love you Ruth so much.." I tell her. She lifts her head up, "I love you more Blake" she tells me. "That's not possible" I tell her. "It is" she says.

"No" i say.
"Yes"
"No.
"Yes."
"N-" before she can finish I cut her off by placing my lips on hers. My heart starts racing, I lay her down and kiss her harder.

"I"
I kiss her lips again
"Love" I kiss her again.
"You" Now i kiss her neck.
"More" I'm kissing her collar bone.
"Than" I'm kissing her exposed chest.
"You'll" I go back to her lips.
"Ever" I kiss her jaw.
"Know.." and kiss her lips passionately.

We continue kissing until we pull away to catch our breaths. As we lay back down I decide to give her the ring and necklace.

I sit up with her in my arms "I got you something" I tell her. I pull out a small rectangular black velvet box, "I hope you like it" I tell her before opening it.

A big smile forms on her lips, a beautiful smile. "It's beautiful" she says "I love it Blake" she says before kissing my lips. I smile "do you want me to put it on?" I ask her.

"Please" she says, I chuckle and take the necklace out of the box. She grabs her hair and lifts it up, as I finish putting on the necklace I place a soft kiss on her neck. "One more thing" I say, she looks at me with a smile.

"You didn't have to get me something else" she says "I wanted to" I say. I pull out another small velvet box. I open the box and it reveals a ring. "Happy anniversary love, I love you so much. " I say.

I see her eyes getting glossy, is she gonna cry because it's ugly?? "Fuck if you don't lik-" but she cuts me off. "Blake I love it" she says. I let out a sigh of relief "then why do you look like your gonna cry?" I ask her.

"Because Im happy..we've been together for 10 months. You've made my life so much better, you showed me how to love myself again, how to be happy. And I love you so much I'm so lucky to have you" she says.

Now I feel like I'm gonna cry, but I'm not. "Wanna put on the ring?" I ask her. She nods, I put the ring on and then hug her. "You've made my life better Ruth. I'm the lucky one to have you" I whisper in her ear.

We lay back down and I hug her close to me. "I got you something too but it's back at my place" she says. "You didn't have to love" I tell her. "I wanted to" she says. I chuckle and kiss her hand.

~*~

So sorry that this is a short update. I hope you enjoy it I love you all so much. I'll try to update more often but right i cant since I have to focus on school. But I'll try.

Don't forget to vote <3