Chapter 22

..Ruth's POV..

~2 months later~

"Hey honey, how are you doing?" My aunt Jenna asks. I haven't called her in a while and I decided to call her today. "Hey Jenna Im okay how are you?" I ask her "good honey I'm good thank you for asking" she says.

We talk for a while until it's time for me to go to work. About 2 weeks ago I got this new job at this bakery, it's about 10 minutes away from my house. I chose to work at the bakery because I love baking. As I'm walking there my phone rings. I pick up "Heyyy" I say "hey baby how are you?" Blake says.

"I'm doing okay how are you?" I ask him. We haven't seen each other since yesterday morning. "I'm okay I miss you" he says "I miss you too baby" I say. "Can I come over?" He asks "not right now I have to work, but you can come over after I get off" I say.

"When do you get off?" He asks "at 5:30" I say. "Great I'll see you later then" he says "yeah, I love you" I say opening the door to the bakery "I love you my love" Blake says. I smile "bye" I say he says bye and then hangs up.

~*~

"Here's your red velvet cupcake" I say while handing the lady a box with the cupcake inside it. "I hope you enjoy it, have a nice day" I say she smiles "thank you sweetheart have a great day" she says and turns around walking out the door.

"Alright I'm heading home Gray, shifts over I'll see you tomorrow"  Ariel says, Ariel has been working here for a couple of years. We met on my first day here, we became good friends.  "Okay see you tomorrow take care" I say she smiles and side hugs me before making her way out.

I look at the clock hanging on the wall and see it's 5:20 ten minutes and my shifts over. As I'm wiping the counters the bell at the top of the door rings. I look up and see a girl around
Her 18's. She looks at me and smiles, I freeze she looks like Amelia...

Her face is a bit more shaped and her hair is burnet but her eyes,face,and everything else looks like Amelia. "Hello welcome to Aubrey's Bakery" I say still shocked.  "Hey can I have a cappuccino and a red velvet cupcake please" she says while looking around the bakery. "Of course would that be all for you?" I ask her.

"Yes" she says looking at me with a smile, her smile it looked just like Amelias. I smile back at her " that's gonna be $6.30" I say. She hands me money and I give her back her change. I clear my throat and make my way to make her, her cappuccino.

I finished making her cappuccino then head to get her a red velvet cupcake. As I put the cupcake in the box, I make my way to where she's waiting. "Here's your cappuccino and a red velvet cupcake" I say while handing them to her. "Thank you" she says, "I hope you enjoy, have a great day" I say "thank you, have a nice day" she says with a small smile and walks out the door.

I let out a sigh and lean my head in my hands, my shifts over. So I gather my stuff, check to make sure everything's turned off and turn the lights off and lock the bakery doors. As I'm about to walk I see Blake in front of me. "Hello baby" he says. "Heyy what are you doing here?" I ask him while pecking his lips. He pulls me back and kisses me a bit longer. "Just wanted to drive you home, plus it's sorta dark for you to be walking alone" he says while hugging me.

"Aww thank you Blake" I say, "so how was work?" He asks as we're both now inside his car. "Good, it was good.." I say. "That's good, have you aten anything today?" He asks "I ate in the morning" I say while looking at him. "Do you wanna grab some food before we go back to your place?" He asks.

"Sure" I say "also I got you a slice of your favorite cake" I say while holding up a box with a slice of chocolate cake. "Thank you so much baby your the best" he says while kissing the top of my hand. I smile and intertwine our fingers together.

"This is so good" I moan in delight as I bite into my hamburger. We decided to grab some In-an-out to eat. "Yes it is" Blake says while taking a sip of his coke. "Were gonna graduate soon" I say to Blake. We have 3 weeks before we graduate from high school.

"That's crazy.." Blake says while putting his trash into the paper bag. "Yeah it is..it came so soon" I say. "What are your plans after your graduate?" He asks "I don't know yet" I say "how about you?" I ask him. "I don't know either I'll figure it out soon though" he says with a smile. "Yeah you have time" I say with a smile.

~*~

"I feel like you love Milo more than you love me" Blake says with a small pout. "Cause I do" I say jokingly. I turn around and see Blake his mouth slightly open. "Baby Im just kidding" I say while getting up from the floor and walking towards Blake. "That hurt" he says "I was joking I love you so so much" I say.

As I sit on his lap, "sure.." he says "I promise" I say with a smile holding my pinky out. "What if your lying to just make me feel better" he say jokingly. " I swear I love you so much, I love your to the moon and back. I love you so much that I didn't know you could love some one this much" I say.

I look at Blake and he's smiling, a beautiful smile on his face. He grabs my chin and pulls me close to his face. "I love you so so much too Ruth"  he says and passionately kisses me. I whimper as he bites my bottom lip. We keep kissing until I feel my lips getting sore.

I pull back and place my forehead against his. "Blake.." I say "yeah my love" he says "promise me that...you'll always be by my side" I say. I feel his hands cup my face. " Ruth I promise that I will always be by your side no matter what. I love you so much that I can't bare to be away from you. To be without you. You make me happy, make me want to keep living, I can never lose you..because to be honest if I lose you..I would lose myself..completely" he says.

I feel tears roll down my eyes, I kiss his lips and hug him tightly. "Your the most amazing person in the whole world Blake.." I whisper in his ear "I love you.." I say. "And I love you my love.." Blake says.

~*~

This is the end of this chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm honestly in love with these two. I hope you guys are enjoying this story. I wanna thank you all so much for those who are still sticking around your guys are amazing and I love you all so much.

Don't forget to vote <3