Chapter 37

..Ruth's POV..

"Last one" I say placing the top cover on a container. "Wow we did a great job" Blake says before wrapping his arms around my waist. "We sure did, now we just have to go give them to the people" I tell him.

"Then what are we waiting for" he says with a smile on his face, he pulls back and places a kiss on my cheek. "You're amazing" he whispers in my ear. I smile and grab the carton box that held 10 containers of soup and 10 cups of hot cocoa.

We put everything in Blake's car and start driving, we're so close to where I saw the lady with the other older people. "Right here" I say pointing at the alley, I see the men and ladies all sitting close to each other. I get out of the car and open the back door taking out a box.

Blake takes out the other box and we both walk towards the group of men and women. "Hey good evening" Blake says, they all turn to look at us. "Hi" the lady from earlier says before standing up.

"Hi, I umm we brought some warm soup and hot cocoa" I tell her, a wide smile spreads across her face. "Oh wow...that's very kind of you sweetie" she says, "I passed through here earlier and I saw you sharing the sandwich I gave you, I wanted to give you guys a bit more.

Some warm soup since it's cold out here, and some hot cocoa to help you guys warm up a bit" I tell her. I can see her eyes getting glossy, "that's...thank you so much this is amazing" she says.

Blake and I hand them each a container of warm soup, and a cup filled with hot cocoa. "Thank you" they all kept saying repeatedly. "Oh hold on I brought something else" Blake tells me.

I look at him with a questioning look, I don't remember bring anything else. He comes back with some blanket back from home, "I hope your not mad, I just thought these would be urself since it's pretty cold now days" he tells me.

"I'm not mad baby, this is amaizng" I tell him, "here you go" he say handing the lady 4 warm blankets. "I hope these will be helpful for the night" he tells her. "Thank you both so much, the soup, cocoa and blankets are very useful thank you once again" she says.

Blake nods with a smile on his face, we left a box that contained a couple more containers of soup and a couple cups of warm cocoa. "Have a good evening, take care" I tell them.

They all say 'thank you' and continue eating their soup. I'm glad Blake and I could help them all out a bit. Blake and I walk back towards the car and hop inside then make our way back home.

~*~

As we lay in my bedroom watching a movie while eating popcorn Milo gets on my bed and lays on Blake's legs. "He's gotten big" Blake says, "yeah he has" I say admiring our beautiful cat.

"I kinda want a dog, I wonder if they'll get along" I tell him, "maybe they would" Blake says, "can we get a dog?" I ask him, "hmm..." he says placing a finger on his chin.

"Please baby" I say sitting up, "hmmmm..." he continues saying, "sure why not" Blake finally says with a grin, "wait really!?" I ask with excitement. "Yes baby" Blake says with a smile. "Can I name the dog though?" He asks, "of course!!" I say before hugging me.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I say repeatedly, Blake chuckles while hugging me. "We'll go tomorrow, I don't have work tomorrow do you?" He asks. "Nope, book shop it's closed for tomorrow" I tell him.

"Great, then we'll go get a dog tomorrow" he says, I smile with happiness probably written all over my face before placing a kiss on Blake's cheek, then his other cheek, then his forehead, and his lips. "You are the best!" I tell him.

"I know" Blake says with a grin, I chuckle as I lay back down. "I'm just kidding, thank you" he says before placing a kiss on my lips. "I love you" he says, "I love you" I tell him.

~*~

I open my eyes and I'm immediately welcome by the warm light coming through my window, I try to sit up but feel something heavy laying on my stomach. I look down and see Blake laying on my stomach.

I chuckle quietly while playing with his soft hair, "Blake.." I whisper, "baby wake up" I say softly shaking him. "What..?" He mumbles into my shirt. "I need to go pee" I tell him, "then go" he says.

"You're laying on me" I tell him, "oh right, sorry" he says before getting off and laying besides me. "Thank you baby" I say before placing a kiss on his forehead. I get up, and make my way to the restroom.

I do the bathroom, wash my face and teeth then walk out to see a shirtless Blake standing in front of me. "Like what you see?" I look up and see him smirking at me.

Whoops I was starring for to long, "yeah I do, pretty hot view" I tell him, he smirks before wrapping his arms around me. "I would kiss you, but I have to brush my teeth" he says.

I chuckle as I lay my head on his bare chest. "Then do that, and then you'll get as much kisses as you want from me" I tell him. Not even two seconds later he rushes into the bathroom and brushes his teeth.

Two minutes later he walks out with a grin on his face, "done" he says walking towards me. He picks me up wrapping my legs around him, his hands under my thighs holding me up. "Now we can kiss" he says, I chuckle before leaning down and placing my lips on his.

He lays me on the bed and towers over me, "I don't think we'll be leaving this room for a while" he says with a grin on his face. I grin before pulling him down and kissing him again.

~*~

Finally updated once again, sorry if this was a short chapter I don't know what to write. If you guys have any ideas/suggestions please comment them down. Also, I want to thank you all for all the love and support you guys have shown me. I appreciate you all so much thank you guys for everything. I love you guys, hope you have a great day/night and take care.

Don't forget to vote

-Irma ❣️