Chapter 2

..Ruth's POV..

As I enter my 3rd period, I groan as I sit down. Damm I was exhausted, my eyes were burning and my stomach didn't stop rumbling. As I sit in the way back where no one can see me I burry my head in my hands and close my eyes.

Suddenly some books slam into my desk. I groan again what the fuck I'm trying to sleep. I look up and see Mrs. Karen. "Oh it's you" I say and lay my head back down. "Excuse me Your gonna sit straight and pay attention young lady" she says.

I don't listen and keep my head down. "Fine detention after school today and tomorrow!" She says damm she's a bitch. "Okay." I say and lay my head back down. She scoffs and turns away walking back to the front of the classroom.

"Bitch" i say 3 guys next to me and the two girls in front or me start laughing. The teacher turns around and stares at me. "What did you say?" She asks me. "Nothing I just said your a bitch, and such a big Karen. That's all" I say and smile sarcastically.

Damm she looked pissed as hell. "To the office now!" She shouts. Everyone starts oooohing. Annoying assholes. "Fine whatever." I say grabbing my stuff and walking out the classroom. "That's not the office way!" She shouts. I smirk and start running, I reach the doors and push them open.

When I'm finally a bit away from school I slow down and start walking back home.

~*~

As I wrap myself in a towel, I just got done showering i make my way into my room and get some close and go back to the bathroom. As I look in the mirror I see the scars on my arms,thighs,and stomach. As I trace over them I feel my eyes getting watery, life was hella hard back then.

It still is now, but I try my best to stay under control. I've been 2 months clean, as I put my shirt and hoodie on, I put on my pants and walk out the bathroom.

As I lay on my bed, my phone starts bussing with text messages. I pick it up and look at the screen there form Lucy and Nora.

I read all the messages

"Where are you?"

"Did you leave?"

"What happen why did you leave!?"

"Are you okay??"

"Im okay" i respond back with, I know they would still be worried. As I lay down, my eyes slowly start closing. Soon I'm fast asleep.

"Hey little sis.." what the hell
"Amelia..?" I say she's here in my room what the hell. She smiles and opens her arms. I smile so big and start running I soon reach her as I try to hug her I can't. My hands go through her.

I look up and she looked upset, I felt my eyes getting blurry. "I miss you so much" I say "I miss you too little sis.." she says "why?why did you leave me.." I say "I'm sorry I just couldn't anymore..I was so fucking tired I tired I tired so hard but I couldn't anymore I'm sorry..." she says Nd she knelt in front of me.

"I need you...I can't anymore I miss you.." I say starting to cry. "Maybe one day well see each other , I love you don't forget that keep your head held high little sis you got this.." she says.

"I love y-" but she's gone.

And that's when I wake up, it was a dream. I sit up tears rolling down my cheeks. I look at the clock and see it's already 5:40pm. I've been asleep for 2 hours. I get up and go downstairs. Once Im outside the door my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and it's Lucy.

"Heyyy how are you?" Lucy asks
"I'm okay how are you?" I ask here
"I'm good, so guess what?" She says
"What happen?" I ask her
"The new guys asked us to hang out later today" she says with a squeal
"Ohh that's good have fun yo-" but she cuts me off.
"No Ruth your coming with us, plus there's this super hot guy that you might be interested in" She says I can already see the smirk on her face.