Chapter 16

..Ruth's POV..

As I'm sitting on the couch drinking this alcohol that Nora said I should try, Blake comes towards me and sits next to me. "Hi" i say "hey love" he says with a grin. "You look beautiful today" he says with a goofy smile.

"Oh so your saying that I didn't look beautiful yesterday or the days before that. That I look u-" but he cuts me off "no no my love, you always look beautiful" he says. I smile, he smiles and cups my face.

"I love your freckles..and your nose..and yours lips..and your hair..and especially your small hands.." he says grabbing my hand and placing it on his "it's so small" he says. "No, yours is just to big" I say. He chuckles and kisses my hand. "I'm tired" he says yawning and laying his head on my lap.

"Me too..go to sleep" I say "no I don't want to leave you alone" he says, "you won't you'll be here with me" I say. He closes his eyes, "are you gonna be here when I wake up?" He asks "yes" I say "promise? I don't wanna lose you..ever cause I don't know what I'll do if I never see your beautiful face." He says.

I smile and kiss his head "I promise I'll be here with you I won't leave you ever" I say. A little smile forms on his face. "Okay.." he says and a couple minutes later hes fast asleep.

~*~

I must've fallen asleep, I look around and see it's all empty. The place is a mess, that I immediately feel bad. I get up trying to not wake up Blake. He looked peaceful asleep.

I see Lucy asleep on the other couch, then I see Owen on the floor. As I go upstairs, I look into Noras room and see her asleep, with Diego next to her. They were holding eachother oh my gosh!! I smile, then close the door.

As I'm in the kitchen, Im putting all the trash in a big black bag, I finish cleaning all the trash. I was about to do something else when I feel someone pick me up. I look who it is and it's Blake. "Blake put me down" I say with a little laugh.

"No. You said you would be with me when I woke up. You lied" he says and was pouting. "Im sorry Blake I was just cleaning the trash" I say "I don't care. You broke a promise" he said. He was obviously still not sober. 

He finally puts me down on the couch, as I'm laying down he gets on top of me, as he lays himself on me. I start laughing a bit. "What?" He says "nothing" I say. He rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around my waist.

He snuggled closer, making me smile. "Now your not leaving" he says I chuckle and wrap my hands around him. "Okay.." i say, "I love the drunk you" I say "I'm
Not drunk" he says "yes you are" I say "no." He says "yes!" I say.

"Whatever" he says I chuckle. "Wanna know something" he says looking at me. "What is it?" I ask him. "You make me happy...like really happy" he says I feel my heart flutter. "I make you happy?" I ask him "yes, YOU make me happy, you make me smile so much. You make me feel like I'm capable of being a better person. You've made me a better person, you light up my day when it's bad. And I love the way you make me feel, you make me feel safe, and I get this weird feeling in my heart when I'm with you..." he says.

By now I was probably blushing so much, "I've fallen deeply for you Ruth Gray" he says, "and I've fallen deeply for you Blake Carter" I say. He lifts his body up, and collides our lips, I kiss him back. We both pull back, he pecks my lips then lays back down.

"Goodnight my love..oh and Im gonna give you your other present when we wake up. So it's gonna be a late birthday present I'm sorry" he says "it's okay, goodnight Blake" I say while rubbing his back. "Goodnight Ruth" he says.

~*~

..Blake's POV..

Ruth and I are driving back to my house, I look at her and she's looking out the window. She must've probably sensed me looking so she looks at me.

NightmareOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara