Chapter 23

..Blake's POV..

"One more week and we're finally done with this he'll hole" Owen says while shutting his locker and picking up his back pack. "Can't believe just one more week and we're free " Diego says.

As we make our way to lunch, I see a poster hung on the wall. It's about the dance that the school is gonna throw by the end of the week. "Have you guys asked Nora and Lucy to the dance?" I ask the guys. "Not yet planning on doing it today." Diego says "me too" Owen says.

"Have you ask Ruth?" Diego asks me "I'm gonna ask her tonight" I say I have everything planned out already. But I have to head out of school early to get everything set up. "Guess we're all asking them hopefully they all say yes" Owen says "yeah hopefully Diego says.

~*~

I was suppose to me in 5th period right now but instead I'm making my way to the store. I'm gonna buy Ruth some flowers, chocolates , and some of her favorite snacks. As I'm dumping some supplies I need into a cart I see 2 girls looking at me. Their both giggling, I roll my eyes and keep getting the things I need.

"Hey handsome" I turn around and see it's one of the girls that I just saw. "Can I help you?" I say "yeah, can I have your number?" She asks. Oh come on why? "Sorry no you can't" I say. And continue moving along. "And why is that?" She asks "I have a girlfriend and I love her very much. That's why" I say "whatever" she says rolling her eyes and walking away.

I walk away and make my way to pay the stuff I got and head to my place to get everything ready. It's been about an 1hr and I finally finished everything. I'm actually surprise on how everything turned out. This is my first time doing something like this so I had no experience.

Ruth for our of school an 1hr ago, I decided to call her and ask if she can come over. Before I do that I change into different close because everything I was wearing is now covered in glitter,paper,and glue. I shower quickly and change.

As I pick up my phone it rings. It's ruth, "hey baby" I say "Heyy where did you go you went at school for 5th or 6th?" She asks "yeah I know I had to do something" I say. "Ohh Okay" she says "can you come over?" I ask here "of course I can" she says. "Okay well I'll see you in a bit" I say "yeah let me just shower first and I'll drive to your place" she says.

"Okay byee I love you" I say "I love you too" she says and hangs up. It's been about 30 minutes when I hear a knock on my door. I smile and make my way to the door and open it. "Heyy" Ruth says , I smile and hug her. "Hello baby" I say while kissing her forehead.

She chuckles and kisses my lips, that's better. As I close the door we both make our way upstairs. "Okay wait here" I say. "Why?" She says "I'll shout when you can walk in" I say "m okay" she says confusion on her face. I smile and open the door a bit and walk into my room.

I grab the poster that I made. And the basket of things I bought her along with a bouquet of her favorite flowers. I pick the boquete up and the poster. God I'm so nervous, I'm never nervous. I hope she says yes. I take a deep breath, "okay you can come in!" I shout.

I see the door open and my heart speeds up, here it goes. I look at Ruth and here face is filled with shock, "Ruth Gray will you like to go to the dance with me?" I say, she looks at me a big smile forma on her face. "Blake Carter I would love to go to the dance with you" she says.

My heart clams down and I'm no longer nervous. I smile and hang her the boquete of her favorite flowers. She wraps her arms around me and I pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist.

"This is the most and amazing thing anyone has ever done for me thank you so much Blake." She says while kissing me. "Don't thank me. I should thank you for saying yes I was so fucking nervous to ask you" I say truthfully "why were you nervous it's not like I would say no" she says as we're both now sitting on my bed.

"Well it was my first time doing something like this for anyone, and I didn't know it everything was the way I wanted to be. I was nervous that you were gonna say no because I just was" I say. Ruth laughs "your so cute" she says, "I'm not cute" I say "yes you are" she says. "Whatever here I also for you this" I say handing her the basket over her favorite snacks and some other things.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much!!!" She says while tackling me down with a hug. I laugh and hug her back. "I love you" I say "I love you. She says while kissing me. I flip her around and now I'm on top of her. She smiles and I kiss her again, my lips go from her lips to her neck and to her collar bone.

She lets out a little moan while I suck on her neck softly. My hands roam around her body, as I pull her shirt over her and throw it on the floor she does the same with me. "We're gonna have to be quite Carmen and Alex will be home soon and we won't them to hear you...cause only I can" I whisper in her ear. I feel her body shiver, I smirk and kiss her again.

~*~

..Ruth's POV..

The girls and I decided to go dress shopping together. As we're all in this dress store looking around I spot some dresses that I like. Nora and Lucy have found some that they want to try on so we go try them on. It's been about 2 hours now, and we have finally found the dresses. As we're all in the car now we decided to hang out for a while since we haven't hunged out in a while.

"Bye guys love you" I say while getting out of Noras car. As I make my way inside I see the kitchen light on. "Hello?" I ask "hey baby" it was Blake. "Hey what are y-" but I stop talking once I smell that delicious smell in the air.

"That smells amazing" I say walking towards him, "what you make?" I ask while wrapping my arms around him. "Pasta" he says while kissing my forehead. "My mom always use to make it. She was an amazing cook" he says I smile and kiss him.

"Wanna eat?" He asks, I nod pulling out some plates. We both sit down and start eating "this is amazing" I say. He chuckles while kissing my forehead. "Glad you like it" Blake says "I don't like it." I say "I love it!" I exclaim. He laughs and side hugs me. "Well I'm happy you LOVE it" he says while picking up some pasta with his fork.

~*~

I'm so sorry this chapter wasn't so interesting, I promise the next will be better. I hope you guys at least enjoyed it. Love you all so much don't forget to vote <3