Chapter 21

..Blake's POV..

"Come on dude we haven't had a guys night in a while please" Owen asks while we sit in the living room playing the Xbox. "Fine I'll tell Ruth I won't be over till later" I say. I pass my controller to Diego and go up to my room.

I grab my phone and call Ruth, in 3 rings she picks  up. "Heyy baby" i say "Heyy how are you??" She asks "I'm good how are you?" I ask her. We talk for a while about how our days going and if we have any plans. I told her about hanging with guys and she said it was okay and to not worry. Also that I should never ask her if I can hang with the guys.That I'm aloud to hang with whoever at anytime.

"Okay bye love I'll see you later" I say "byee see you later" she says "I love you" I say with a smile on my face. "I love you too" she says. Her saying those 3 words make me smile so hard. And make my heart explode.

"A bar?" I ask the guys as we're now parked outside a bar. "Yup you have to losen up also man it's your birthday have some fun with your buddy's!" Owen says patting my back. I roll my eyes and hesitate for a moment of going inside.

"Hurry the Fuck up" Diego says i groan and walk inside. As I sit in the bar ordering a drink this girl comes up to me. "Hey handsome.." she says while bitting her lip. I roll my eyes, "I have a girlfriend" I say while I chug my whole drink down.

"Whats your num-" but i cut her off "did you just not here that I have a girlfriend?!" I ask her. "Yeah i hear but she doesn't need to know.." she says while running her hand down my arm. I shrug it off and stand up.

"I would never do that to her.Leave me alone." I say and walk away from her. It's been about a couple of hours, I check the time and see it's already 9pm. We got here at 7pm as I wonder around looking for the guys I spot both of them drinking and dancing like crazy on the dance floor.

There's some girls surrounding them but they are not paying attention to them. It's just the 2 dudes having a fun time. I smile and walk up to them I was about to speak up when the same girl from earlier is standing in front of me.

Why the fuck is she not leaving my alone?! "What the f-" but she cuts me off by dancing on me. I push her off and she falls back. "I said I have a girlfriend!" I say loud. She stands up and it looked like she was gonna cry.

I did not feel bad no even a little bit. Owen and Diego look at me and they both walk toward me. "Let's go out and head to Jack?" Diego asks. Owen and I nod them we all walk out the bar.

"Your in deep for Ruth" Owen says while biting into his Jack's spicy chicken from Jack in the box "yeah I am." I say while taking a bit of my spicy chicken burger too.

"You guys have to stop being pussy's and ask her friends out" I say looking at them both. "I'm gonna ask Nora tomorrow" Diego says while putting fries in his mouth.

"That's good man" I say then look at Owen "and you? When are you a-" but he cuts me off "I already did" he says fast. Diego and I look at him with a shocked expression on our face. "When?!" Diego asks "yesterday" he says "and you didn't tell us!?" I say.

"I'm happy for you man! She said yes right!?" I say he nods. I pat him on the shoulder and shoot him a smile.

I texted Ruth that I was heading to her place after I dropped off Diego and Owen. She didn't respond maybe she was busy. As I unlock her front door with the spare key she game me I take off my shoes and jacket.

I walked quietly inside and see the kitchen light is on. I walk into the kitchen and see Ruth her back facing me. I smile and walk behind her. I wrap my arms around her causing her to jump. "What a-" but she cuts me off. She turns around fast and covers my eyes.

I feel myself walking, and then I'm sitting. She uncovers my eyes and i see her standing in front of me. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming??" She asks "I did I texted you. What were you d-" but she cuts me off.

"Wait here" she says with a smile she pecks my lips and then walks back into the kitchen. I just sit there confused.

..Ruth's POV..

I peck his lips before heading back into the kitchen. Before he came I was baking him a cake. I was finished before he came. I put some candles on the cake and light them up. I walk back into the living room and start singing happy birthday.

Blake turns around and once he sees me and looks at the cake he smiles. "Happy birthday baby.." I say while putting the cake in front of him. "Make a wish and then blow the candles" I say with a smile, he smiles and close his eyes. Then opens them and leans down blowing the candles.

"Woohoo happy birthday" I say while loving the cake down and wrapping my arms around him. "Thank you so much my love" he says while wrapping his arms around me.

I pull away and wrap my arms around his neck. He smirks and leans in his lips meeting mine. God I missed him so much. As we sit on the couch eating the cake I remember i made him something while he was with the guys.

"Where are you g-" but I cut him off "I'll be right back!!" I shout while running up the stairs into my room. I open my closet door and grab the black box.

"What's that?" He asks, I smile and hand it to him. He takes off the lid and all the pictures of us spread out. And in the middle was a small box. As i sit there looking at Blake while he looks at all the pictures. The smile that spreads through his face makes me happy. "What's is here?" He asks while picking up the small box.

"Open it and you'll find out" I say with a smile he grins and opens it. There was a black ring, he picks it up and looks at It. "Look inside the ring" I say "it's the date when we started dating" he says. "Yeah" i say he looks at me and smiles "I know it's nothing big but I didn't know what to get you. But I hope you like it I really tried my best it too so long to make and stick those pictures and I hope the cake was good I'm sorry if I-" but he cuts me off of my rumble.

His lips meet mine and I shut up and kiss him back. He pulls away and I'm now sitting on his lap. "Baby i love everything thank you so much for the cake and the ring. And the pictures. I love you Ruth"  he says. I smile and kiss him again, "your welcome" I say and kiss him again "and I love you too.." I say while hugging him.

~*~
Here are some pictures that were on the preset that Ruth made for Blake.

This is the end of this chapter

This is the end of this chapter. I hope you liked it. And I hope you all have an amazing day or night love you all so much <3

Don't forget to vote <3