Chapter 29

..Ruth's POV..

Today's the day, that I'll finally be done with high school. More like the hell hole for me. "Aunt Jenna I think that's enough pictures" I say laughing a bit.

Once my aunt Jenna found out that my graduation was this day, she got the earlier ticket and flew down here with Amber.

"Okay fine, but I will be taking more with your friends and your boyfriend" she says, I smile and grab my cap. As I'm taking looking at the pictures Jenna took there's a knock on the door.

"Heyy" I say, there stands Blake. He looked handsome, I mean when doesn't he. "Hello beautiful, ready to go?" He asks. "Owen,Diego,Lucy, and Nora are watching in the car" he says, then he places a kiss on my forehead.

"You look beautiful" he whispers in my ear. "Ruth w-" but Jenna stops talking when she sees Blake. "Hey Jenna" he says waving at her. "Oh hey there Blake, how are you doing?" She asks.

"I'm doing good, how are you?" he says, "that's good to hear, and I'm doing well thanks for asking Blake." Jenna says. "HURRY UP WERE GONNA BE LATE" I hear Owen shout from the car.

"Jenna is it okay if I go with them?" I ask her. "Of course honey, I'll see you there" she says hugging me. "I'm so proud of you" she whispers in my ear. "Thank you" i say hugging her tighter.

Im glad to still have my aunt Jenna here by my side. My parents are not here since they had something more important to be at. Blake grabs my hand and we walk out the door.

"Move" Blake tells Owen, "but I was here f-" Blake cuts him off. "Move" Owen pokes his tongue out before jumping into the back with Lucy,Nora, and Diego.

Blake's helps me inside the car, he closes my door and rushes to the drivers side. As he starts the car Owen stars playing a song,

"come on Harry we wanna say goodnight to you!" Lucy and Owen sing in a baby voice. Diego starts playing pretend drums. We're all singing to the song.

"In this world it's just us..." Owen sings along.

"You know it's not the same as it was!" We all say, I look at Blake and he's already looking at me. He smiles before grabbing my hand.

"AS IT WAS..AS IT WAS!" Nora and Lucy sing.

~*~

"God I'm nervous" I say, "it's okay baby don't be" Blake says. "What if I end up falling in front of everyone??!" I ask. "Trust me Ruth. That sounds more like something that will happen to Owen" Diego says. We all laugh as we make our way to the field of our high school.

Now I'm totally super nervous, there's a lot or parents, and students. I mena of course there was gonna be that much. Oh my god I wanna cry. I feel Blake kiss my cheek, "I'm right by your side love" he whispers in my ear holding my hand.

As we all take a seat on the white chairs. Lucy holds my other hand. I smile at her, "I'm proud of you ruth" she says. "I'm proud of you too Lucy" I tell her. She smiles before turning back to Owen.

~*~

"See I told you!" Diego tells me.

While we were getting our diploma. Owen got called and his idiot self decided to skip and ended up falling. Everyone burst out laughing, while Owen just stood up his face was as red as a tomato.

"That hurt tough I have a boo boo on my cheek" he says, Lucy laughs and kisses his cheek. "Did that make it feel better?" She asks him. Owen grins and then says "actually no I also have a boo boo on my lips" we all laugh and Lucy just smiles before kissing his lips.

"AUNT RUTH!!" I hear Amber shout, she runs towards me and wraps her arms around me. "You lwook pwetty" she says. Amber is getting a little better at talking, "thank you Amber but you look beautiful" I tell her.

She smiles and hugs me, as I'm putting Amber down I feel a hand on my back. I jumó back to see Blake. "God you scared me" I say slapping his arm. He laughs before hugging me, "sorry didn't mean to" he says.

"We finally graduated" Blake says, "I'm surprised I'm ever here" I say regretting it the second I said it. "Ru-" but I cut him off. "Where's Carmen?" I ask him. "She's over there" he says pointing towards the parking lot.

I grab his hand and we walk towards Alex and Carmen. "RUTH!" Alex shouts rubbing up to me. His arms wrap around my waist. "Hey buddy" I say messing with his hair.

"You look beautiful sweetie"  Carmen says kissing my cheek. "Thank you, you look beautiful too" I tell her. She hugs me before hugging Blake.

I hear her tell him "I'm so proud of you Blake, I'm sure your parents are too. Even Aiden" I feel my heart ache for Blake. "Thank you Carmen" he says hugging her tight.

I smile sadly, and talk with Alex. "Come on, the group wants to go eat as a group" Blake tells me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later bye Carmen, and Alex" I say hugging them both. As we're walking towards the car I see Jenna and Amber. "I'll be right back let me go say bye to Jenna" I tell Blake.

He smiles and waits outside the cat, "thank you Jenna for coming" I tell her before hugging her. "Your welcome sweetie, Im glad I came. You've grown so much" she whispers in my ear.

"You're an adult now. Wow" she says pulling away from the hug. I pick up Amber and hold her in my arms. "I'll meet you guys back home, the group want to go eat all of us together" I tell her.

"Yeah okay we'll see you later. Stay safe I love you Ruth" she tells me. "I love you too Jenna. Byeee Amber see you later okay" I tell her before putting her down. She nods before hugging my knees.

She so tiny.

~*~

They finally graduated wohoo!! I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit boring. I hope you guys liked it though. I'm sorry that I update week after week. I'll try updating more often. I love you all stay safe and take care.

Don't forget to vote <3