Chapter 20

..Ruth's POV..

We're both still kissing, his tongue exploring my mouth, mine exploring his. His lips move from my lips to my neck to my bare chest, to my stomach. As he kisses his way back up to my lips I turn him around and now I'm on top of him.

I start kissing his lips then now to his chin, to his neck. As I'm kissing his neck he groans and grips my thighs. I kiss down to his chest, his hands digging deep into my waist making me whimper.

I kiss his lips again as he turns us around, "do you wanna do this Ruth? I don't wanna do anything with you without your consent" Blake says I smile and place my hands on his cheek. "I want to do this Blake." I say he smiles and kisses my lips hard.

So hard that I let out a small moan, his hands slide from my chest above my private part.His finger grip the top of my underwear. "Are you sure Ruth..?" He asks again "I'm so fucking sure Blake. I want you." I say.

That's all it took he rips of my underwear and takes of his pants along with his boxers. He grabs a condom from who knows where. I moan as I feel the tip of his cock near my girl part. "Are you ready?" He asks I nod. "Ruth words" he says "I'm ready." I say.

He smiles and kisses me, as we're kissing he slowly enters me making me moan. God this is painful, he enters a bit deeper, he moans as he enters fully . He starts moving making me moan so loud into his mouth.

"Fuck Ruth.." he says while going a bit faster, I can't explain the feeling right now. This is something I've never felt before. He starts going faster making me moan more. "Blake.." I moan out, he goes harder. We're both making deep eye contact, "I love you Ruth" Blake says while kissing my forehead "I love you Blake" I say.

~*~

As we both lay down, our naked bodies against each other . "That was...amazing" Blake says while kissing my forehead. "It was.." I say lowly, I feel exhausted. "Ruth you okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm okay" I say "do you regret it?" He asks he looked scared. "No.no I don't,not a bit. I loved it." I say pecking his lips.

He smiles and pulls me close to him, "how about we take a shower, and then go grab some lunch?" He says "I would like that" I say he smiles and gets up putting on his boxers then helping me up and putting his shirt on me. I smile and grab his hand.

He intertwines our fingers and we walk to the bathroom. As I'm standing under the warm water I let out a sigh, a good one. "You okay love?" Blake asks while pouring shampoo on my head and washing my hair for me.

"Yeah I'm just tired and sore" I say, "did I go to hard? I'm so s-" I stop him "no Blake you didn't it was perfect don't worry. I'm just tired cause I didn't get much sleep" I say. "Ohh okay" he says. "Do you want to stay here or go to my place and spend the night there?" He asks "can we go to your place I wanna see Carmen and Alex" I say "of course love" he says while rinsing my hair.

I wash his hair, it was difficult since a he's like taller than me. As I'm changing in the bathroom while Blake is downstairs I look in the mirror. I see hickeys bright red and purple on my neck. I smile, my cheeks turning a deep red. Memories from what just happened running around my head.

That was the best sex I've had, well he's my first. Which mean I'm not a virgin anymore wow. I finish changing, I head downstairs to see Blake waiting for me. He smiles as I'm standing right infront him, "beautiful as always" he whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek.

As we're in the car, Blake grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. "You okay?" He asks while kissing the back of my hand. "Yeah" I say, was I though? My head still hurt, my whole body was sore, I felt sick. "Are you sure? We can go to my house I'll make you some food and we can lay in my bed" he suggests "no no it's okay I'll be okay" I say.

He nods, as he parks the car i see we're outside my favorite food place. "Come on let's go" he says. As he gets out the car he goes around to my side and opens the door for me. As we stand in the like waiting to order i lay my head on Blake's shoulder. He kisses the top of my head and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Aww You guy are the cutes couple" a lady around her 60s says. I turn around and see her standing behind us. "Thank you" i say with a smile. "I remember me and my husband use to be so in love just like you guys" she says with a sad but happy smile.

"He's in love with you honey, super in love don't let him go" she whispers in my ear. I blush and thank her, "I won't" I say back. She smiles and pats my shoulder. As we're ordering, I go find a table for me and Blake. I sit down, a couple of minutes later Blake comes and sits down.

We're both just talking when our number gets called up and Blake goes and gets the food. We eat our food and talk about random stuff. After an hour we finished eating and decide to take a walk around the city.

"Did you enjoy your food?" I ask Blake "yeah did you love?" He asks "yeah" I say. As we're walking around he grabs my hand and kisses the back of my hand. "I love you so much Ruth" he says while looking me directly in the eyes. "And I love you so much Blake" I say while kissing his lips.

~*~

"RUTH!!" I see Alex run out the door, he jumps into my arms making me tumble back a bit. "Whoa hey buddy how are you?" I ask him "I'm good!! I haven't seen you in forever wanna play a game so-" but Blake cuts him off. "Alex Ruth is gonna go to-" but I cut him off "I'm not tired yet, I can still play with Alex" I say "love you need some rest" he says "Blake I'll be okay Alright come on Alex let's go" I say.

"Woohoo!" He grabs my hand and we both run inside, as we're playing Mario Kart once again I end up wining. "Woohoo" I say "good job" Alex says with a smile. "Thank you" I say "wanna play again?" I ask him he nods with a big grin on his smile.

"I'm gonna beat you" he says "mmm okay" I say with a half smile. A couple minutes later the game ends and Alex ends up wining. "YEAH WOOHOO!" He says. I smile and pick him up. "Champion" I say while spinning him around. He laughs, "I told you I would beat you" he says with a grin.

"I see you did, good job" I say he smiles and then runs into the Kitchen. "Hey Carmen" I say "ohh hey sweetie how are you doing?" She says while hugging me. "I'm good how are you?" I ask her as we both pull back. We talk for a while when I feel hands wrap around my waist. "Alright I think Ruth is tired, your tired right?" He asks "n-" but he cuts me off "see she is goodnight Carmen" Blake says with a smile and then picks me up,

"I'm sorry talk tomorrow goodnight Carmen" I say, she laughs and says goodnight. Blake locks his door and places me on his bed. He is now climbing on top of me "I wasn't tired" I say "I know..I just wanted to spend some time with you." He says while kissing my lips.

"You spent all day with me today" I say with a smile. "Well I guess it wasn't enough" he says with a grin kissing my neck. I bite my lip to hold back a moan. I can feel his smile on my skin. He starts kissing and sucking on my skin that I let out a whimper.

He starts kissing my chest and back up to my lips. He bites down on my lip making me let out a soft moan. "There it is.." he says with a smirk. I turn him around now he's below me, he smiles while placing his hands on my waist.

As I'm grinding on him he lets out a small moan. I bend down and kiss his neck. Then biting leaving a hickey. I hear him groan and his hands go to my ass. I kiss all the way up this lips and kiss him again

~*~

Anyways this is all for today's chapter, I hope you guys have a good day/night and I also wanna thank you all for 14.5k I am literally so happy. Thank you guys again love you all so much. Don't forget to vote <3