Day 43

Up on the roof, Y/n stood at the ready with his hands resting on his gun while Robin and Jason stood across him and Batgirl was recording them.

Batgirl:Ready and.. Action!

A light wind blew a newspaper across the roof

Y/n: Yer' move, cowboys. Who's first?

Damian smirked and with a flick of his wrist, sent a batarang in Y/n's throat. Y/n dropped to his knees while gagging and choking on his own blood before falling on his face.

Jason: Wow! You didn't even hesitate. So much for no killing.

Robin: does it count if they don't die? *The body didn't get up* And did it take this long last time?

Jason: I don't know. Never saw it. I was out cold and only came to when he was already up.

Robin: He's fine, right?

Jason glanced at the Robin's slightly worried face and stifled a giggle. The boy thought he killed him. He didn't know what was funnier, Robin or what y/n would do once he 'woke up'.

Batgirl: You're asking that now?

A sudden intense pressure descended on them, locking them in place as the body stood up, ripped the batarang out and flung it to the side. It rotated it's neck until it felt comfortable then began to laugh.

Y/n: Mua ha ha ha! You foolish mortals. Thank you for freeing me. As thanks for that, I'll kill you first.

He slowly walked up to them, calmly placing a hand on Robin's shoulder, reached for his face and poked his nose.

Y/n: Boop! Gotcha. Hehe. *His smile changed to a frown* aww. I'm not drunk again. *But his next step dropped him onto his butt.

Y/n: Never mind.

The pressure vanished and they let out breaths they didn't even know they were holding, each one subconsciously feeling their racing hearts.

Batgirl: Oh my God. That was the most terrifying thing I've ever felt. I thought I was about to die.

Jason: My heart jumped into my throat just now! It's beating so fast.

Robin: Eh, it's not so bad.

Batgirl: Okay, mister tough guy, take a step.

They glanced at him to see he was still standing where he was, in the same pose. He tried to move but his legs refused to respond.

Robin: Wow! paralysis regardless of mental strength. And can you do this without dying?

Y/n: Hmm, never tried. Okay, let's see. *He placed his hand over one eye then slowly opened the other.* Killing Intent. Release!

Five seconds passed and nothing happened. The collective sigh of disappointment was heartbreaking.

Robin: So it's the other one. Strength test time.

Jason: Sweet. Okay, now it's my turn. *The batarang was in Y/n's head before anyone could move* Oh, come on, Damian!

Batgirl: You have to stop doing that.

Robin: What's the problem? This is why we are here.

Jason: You just want to kill without actually killing, don't you?

Robin: *Shrug* It's much more satisfying than cutting up holograms.

When the body stood again, the pressure seemed to have doubled and he didn't even bother with the batarang, the blood running down his face in little rivers that he flicked his tongue out to lick.