Day 2.6

Nightwing wrapped his foot with the bandage and swallowed two painkillers. He grunted in pain as he sat in the bat-chair. Grundy had really roughed him up, and the ride back to the cave hadn't really helped.

Batgirl still hadn't checked in and he was getting a little worried. He turned to the computer to see that the tracker they all had in their suits were active but Batgirl's own was still at Y/n's parent's house and had been for the past half hour or so. He finally decided to call her.
He frowned when after three tries she didn't answer. Instead the S.O.S signal came in. He quickly call Batman.

Batgirl slowly opened her eyes taking the time to adjust to her surroundings and the brightness of the TV screen. She focused on it to see it was an online game with a stationary character being absolutely brutalized by an entire team ganging up on the player.

She blinked when the game over/respawn screen came and that when she noticed that the pillow her head was on was slowly moving up and down. Startled she looked up to see Y/n staring at her with a blushing face. She was lying down on a couch with her head in his lap and his hands were playing with her hair.

Y/n: Good morning, sleepy head. How was your nap? Still hungry? Don't worry I ordered for you too.

He smiled warmly clearly expecting a thank you. Batgirl eye twitched when his hands kept playing with her hair but luckily her mask was still on.
Batgirl frowned and punched him in the nose before sitting up. The act of suddenly sitting up sent a powerful headache that left her feeling a bit dizzy.

Y/n: Ugh. God damnit what is with you and my nose? Seriously though. You have got to stop hitting me.

He turned to her with anger written on his face but it changed into a smooth sexy smile. She narrowed her eyes at him unsure of what truck he would pull next.

Y/n: but maybe, start hitting on me. Hey baby, how you doing tonight? You down for some cosplay kinky time? Because I wouldn't mind. Not in the slightest.

Batgirl roared as she pounced on him, the force pushing them of the couch onto the floor. She began throwing wild punches aimed at him face, unable to deal with his rapidly changing moods. She faintly remembered that she was supposed to protect or capture him but she didn't care.

She stopped to catch her breath only to see that Y/n was hiding behind his forearms peaking through the gap between them at her. She hadn't really hurt him as much as she thought she did.

Y/n: You done?

She took deep breaths before trying to get of but Y/n grabbed her arms and leaned up to her. His grip tightened when she tried to pull away, now sitting up with her also sitting on him.

Y/n: My turn.

He suddenly pinched a nerve in her neck and she fell forward onto him, head buried in side of his neck. She was still awake but couldn't move. Y/n sighed and running his fingers through her hair in a calming manner.

Y/n: Why is everyone so violent? First Batman and douche clown now you, incredibly hot cosplaying thief. Can't I get a break.

Y/n sighed and stood up, carrying Batgirl paralyzed body as gently as he could to the couch and put her down. He hummed Braums lullaby to her as he carefully duct taped her to it. He returned the tape to it's hiding place under the table and sat down on the far end of the couch.

He stretched his body, ignoring the painfully loud snapping sounds happening inside him. Batgirl winced at the sound, looking away from Y/n. He let out a long relaxed sigh before pinching another part of her neck and she coughed harshly gulping in mouthful of air.