Day 41

Day 29

PBN Reporter 1: It has been a week since the disappearance of the crime Boss, Black mask. The body of Bane, a known supervillain and Arkham inmate was found at Black mask's last known location by the GCPD. The GCPD has also successfully apprehended a lot of people believed to have ties to the criminal organization, effectively destroying it.

PBN Reporter 2: Since then, a new group, calling themselves 'Ghosts' has risen in it's place and crime rates have significantly dropped. We recently received this message from this group.

"Citizens of Gotham. Rejoice. We have freed our city of the dark shadow of crime. We will maintain the peace, no matter what. This is a warning to all. For the next two weeks any and all crime is illegal. Those who chose to break this rule should expect a swift response from us."

"We will not tolerate outliers. We are the shadows you walk past in the streets. We are the guardians of this great city. You will never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if you test us, we will find you. We are the Ghosts."

Day 33

PBN Reporter 1: Since the release of the statement made by the 'Ghosts', the mayoral office has responded with a city wide surveillance system in collaboration with Wayne industries and upcoming mega company, Protagonist Corp. The plans has been speedily moved through thanks to period of peace provided by the vigilante group known as 'The Ghosts' which is rumored to be comprised of former members of the criminal organization of recently deceased insane criminal Joker, who's killer is still unknown. When asked about what the GCPD has to say about recent events, police commissioner James Gordon had this to say.

"We are currently working on many leads on the Jokers murder, the appearance of this vigilante group, and the whereabouts of Black mask. It has been a stressful month for GCPD but we will soon have a break in the case. Taking the law into your own hands is not the right answer. The GCPD has and will always keep Gotham safe."

Day 40

PBN Reporter 1: Protagonist Corp has recently began buying and rebuilding run down districts of Gotham. The mayor's office is in full support of this project and plans to incorporate the surveillance system into the rebuilt districts. Wayne enterprises has signed a partnership deal with Pro Corp and construction on the zones has sped up thanks to Wayne enterprises tech. The future for Gotham is looking bright. Who knows what will happen?

.....*.....*......*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*......*.....

???: Daddy.

???: Daddy.

A little hand tugged at my leg with all her might but I didn't budge.

???: C'mon, you promised. We're going to be late. C'mon, C'mon. Wake up. *I felt her tiny body climb onto the bed and crawl to sit on my chest* Daddy. Daddy. wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

I opened one eye to see the red haired girl bouncing up and down on my chest, her tiny fists raining blows at me, then turned to my alarm which still hadn't rang, instead reading 5:45. I sighed and sat up, spreading my arms out for a hug which she immediately did.

Y/n: Aww. What's the matter, little Hermione? Why are you so sad?

Hermione: Daddy promised to take me to Disney world but Daddy won't wake up.*she looked at me with eyes brimming with tears* did daddy lie?

Y/n: Okay, okay. Let's go. *She instantly smiled and hugged me, the tears already gone. I turned to the side where another red haired lady pretended to sleep.* Barb. Barb. Honey, I know you're awake.