Day 2.5

Batgirl revved the bike engine as she navigated through traffic at top speed without slowing down. She frowned when she remembered a conversation she had with Batman before they left the Batcave.

Batman and Robin jumped into the batmobile while Batgirl and Nightwing also got on their bikes. They turned to Batman for the plan.

Batman:Batgirl and Nightwing will find Y/n while Robin and I will handle any criminals that try to stir up trouble.

Nightwing: Good plan boss. Short simple. Tell you if we find anything.

At least that was the plan until an hour ago, when they run into Solomon Grundy, Scarecrow and some goons trying to rob a bank. It should have been a routine fight but Grundy had caught Nightwing of guard and twisted his ankle. Though the fight was over pretty quickly after that, Nightwing had returned to the batcave to recover leaving her to find Y/n alone.

Not that She didn't think she could handle y/n on her own but she saw what he did to Batman and Joker. Maybe he was more dangerous than they thought.

Batgirl slowed abruptly to avoid hitting the truck that had come out of nowhere into the lane. She put it in the back of her mind and sped up to escape the traffic. She couldn't allow herself to think such thoughts. She slowed down as she saw the street that Y/n's parents house was on.

She stopped infront of the house next to it and grappled to the roof. She switched to infrared vision and scanned the house. It was mostly dark but one window on the second floor. She didn't even need the infrared to see the wildly dancing shadow through the window.

She climbed into the window next to Y/n and soundless moved into the hallway. She peeked around the corner to see Y/n with wireless headphones in his ears dancing to the music playing. She waited until his back was turned then burst in, but Y/n suddenly sidestepped and she tripped on his foot that he placed in front of her.

Batgirl fell headfirst onto the edge of his desk and slumped over dazed. Her vision blurred as she tried to stand only to slip on dirty laundry and hit her back on the desk.
She tried to stand again only to feel something lift and slam her into the floor. Y/n put his weight on her shoulders and brought one of her arms under his knee while stretching her other arm so she couldn't move.

Y/n: Ha. You think you can steal from me? I don't think so, thief. And you even had the balls to wear a Batgirl costume. How dare you dishonor the sacred uniform of the protector of Gotham.

Y/n: I bet you aren't even a girl. Just some pervert who thinks it's funny to go around dressed up wearing fake boobs and wig.

Batgirl was stunned by the blow to the head but it cleared up when she felt something touch her chest, fondling it slowly. She  immediately stiffened before getting angry and headbutting Y/n off her.

Y/n: Oww. My nose. Do you have any idea how much that hurts?

Batgirl frowned in irritation but smirked when she stood up to see y/n clutching his nose.

Batgirl: I wouldn't have done that if you hadn't tried to feel me up.

Y/n: Okay, okay. I get it. you're a girl with soft warm-- *ducked to avoid the Batarangs she threw at him* Ahh. Don't kill me.

He ducked the punch she tried but had to block the kicks that followed. Batgirl punched him in the side then spinning kicked him at the wall.

Y/n: Would you stop attacking me? What is wrong with you? You break into a guys home dressed as a superhero and when he tries to be civil you attack him.

Batgirl: You were fondly me you little creep. Is that what you call civil?

Y/n: No idea what you're talking about.