Day 9.2 (Harley)

Ivy swung her foot back and forth while she waited for Harley to come out of the changing room. Their night had been a good one. First dinner then a movie. After the mudbaths and massages that followed, they were so relaxed that she doubted if Harley even remembered Joker but she wasn't going to bring it up.

They were currently in a stylist salon because Harley wanted to try out a new look. Ivy just smiled and went along with her, happy that she was happy.

And now she had been waiting for the past hour or so for Harley to finish. She bit into the lollipop that she had been toying with then spat the stick into a nearby bin.

Ivy: Harley, come on. It's late and you need to get some sleep.

Harley: Just a minute. I'm almost done. Just give me one more minute.

Ivy: Sure. Whatever.

Harley: Thanks, Ivy. You're the best.

Ivy: Yeah, I know.

Ivy leaned back in the couch as one minute turned to another half hour. She finally stood and was marching towards the room when the curtains parted and out stepped Harley.

Ta daa! The new improved Harley Quinn. *She did a little spin before she posed* what do you think?

 *She did a little spin before she posed* what do you think?

Ivy: Wow. I mean, Wow. You look amazing.

Harley: Hell ya! I feel amazing! I can't remember the last time I felt this good. *She stretched her arms and legs then tried a jump kick. She hugged Ivy tight* Thanks for today, Ivy. I really needed this.

Ivy: Just being a good friend.

Harley let go and walked to grab her bat. She placed in on her shoulder and turned to Ivy.

Harley: Great. So what's next?

Ivy: What do you mean? We did everything I said we were going to do.

Harley: Yeahh. But.... You also said you knew where Y/n was.

Ivy: Oh riighht. About that....

Ivy began shifting uncomfortably, hands tucked into her jacket pocket as she took a step back.

Harley: Ivy?

......

Harley: You have no idea where he is do you.

Ivy: Sorry. It's just I wanted to--

Harley: Oh don't worry about it. I already knew.

Ivy: You did?

Harley nodded as she opened the door and walked out. She popped a bubble gum in her mouth before turning to walk backwards through the hallway.

Harley: The timing was too convenient. But there was a little hope that I would get to kill him today.