Day 42 (Dawn)

Y/n stared blankly straight ahead, his mind elsewhere but vaguely aware of the voice calling him. He glanced down when he realized that Brian was saying something but he barely registered it as he turned off his earpiece.

Red Hood: You okay, buddy?

Y/n: Yeah. *Deep breath* Time for a little Q & A with our prisoner.

He walked up to Killer Frost and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked up at him with a smile and waited for him to speak.

Y/n: Quick question, Where is Deathstroke?

Killer Frost: I don't know.

Y/n: Hmmm, Where were you going to take me once you caught me?

Killer Frost: Back to the lab.

Y/n: Lab? *Killer Frost nodded* Where is this lab?

Killer Frost: Metropolis. That's what Deathstroke said.

Y/n: Good. Now, how were you going to get out of Gotham?

Killer Frost: Using the Jet.

Y/n: Good, good, where's the 'Jet'?

Killer Frost: I don't know. Only Deathstroke does. He said it would come for us.

Y/n nodded repeatedly whilst say yes over and over again. He was clearly trying to keep his cool.

Red Hood: Who is flying it then?

She gave him a death glare but when Y/n nodded for her to answer she did.

Killer Frost: I don't know.

Y/n: Who do you think might be flying it. Scratch that, who might bring it to pick you up?

Killer Frost: I don't know. Deathstroke knows.

Y/n: This is going nowhere. And we are wasting time. Any ideas?

Red Hood scratched his chin in thought for a few seconds but stopped as an idea came to him.

Red Hood: I've got it. What about the surveillance system? It isn't completed but the cameras have already been set-up.

Y/n: That could work. But I can't access it. I left my backpack. *Red Hood tilted his head when he said that* What? I was wearing a suit. Who wears a backpack on that?

Red Hood: Fine. What now?

Y/n: I can't but Barbara can. She said she would be working on it this week. Actually now that I think about it, we were supposed to work on it together.

Red Hood nodded and walked off to call her.

Y/n: Say hi to her for me.

Red Hood: Sure, whatever. Hey, Barbs. Listen- *Pause* Ok, Oracle. My deepest apologies. Listen, I've got to ask you for a favor.

Meanwhile, Y/n turned back to questioning killer Frost, walking slowly around her while she looked dead ahead with a dazed dreamy expression.

Y/n: Who came with you to Gotham?

Killer Frost: Deathstroke, Ravager, Livewire and Heatwave and Icicle.

Y/n: Excellent, now where are the others?

Killer Frost: I don't know.

Y/n: Where did they go?

Killer Frost: I don't know.

Y/n: Fuck!!! I told her I wanted the premium limited edition lipstick but noo, that one is for "paying customers". *He sighed and wiped the remaining traces off his lips* Okay, who hired you, what do they want with me and why go after Harley and Ivy?