Day 41 (night 1.2)

Black mask: Do it already, kid. Or do you really wanna try me?

My right eye twitched rapidly as my irritation grew. Batman patted me on the back and I glanced at him.

Batman: So, what do you do in a situation like this? Do you want to give in? There aren't a lot of things you can do, you know.

Y/n: This isn't a teaching moment, B. I have a team of snipers-

Black Mask: Tell all your men to stand down* he held the trigger close to his chest, right by his heart* any shots would definitely kill me. And we don't want that do we?

I groaned and snapped my fingers twice in quick succession. As the room was rather quiet, it was easy to make out the sound of people moving around.it was quiet again in a few seconds.

Y/n: There. Fucking asshole ruining my perfect night. Happy now?

Black mask: Not yet. The contract, kid.

Y/n: I can't. It's a soul bond. Basically till death. Besides, you can't do any magic so that much magical energy would kill you.

Black mask: Like I would believe that.

Y/n: Believe, Don't believe. your problem, not mine. Plus you don't seem suicidal so go fuck yourself.

He seemed to be thinking about something before shrugging and raised the trigger to press it and I freaked.

Y/n: Okay, fine. I'll do it. *He relaxed and I smirked* is what you think I'll say, bitch! Behold my true power! *I raised my arms in the air and declared* ZA WARUDO!

After a few seconds of nothing happening, I heard someone cough "nerd" and I folded my arms and looked away. I could literally feel Batman's stare pointed at my back.

Black mask: What was that? Nothing happened. I don't feel anything.

Y/n: I thought I could stop time. All the OP characters can.

Black mask: Am I a joke to you?

Y/n: Yes, and a big one too. What kinda dumbass name is black mask? It's like if I went around calling myself 'human face'.

Batman: Y/n. Take this seriously. So many lives depending on you and you're still playing around.

Y/n: Fine, I give up. Let's see you do better.

Batman: like I said you don't think things through. In a situation like this, the first thing to do * his hands suddenly flashed and I barely saw the batarangs he threw at Black mask.*

One stuck to the trigger in his hand, releasing a kind of glue and netting that wrapped around his hand, the other stabbed into his chest, though not that deep.

Black mask: What the hell? *The batarang in his chest activated and a second later, he was down on his knees, spasming from the electric shock.

Y/n: Oh. That works.

I performed a B-twist and kicked him in the head. I pressed my foot against his head with a grin.

Y/n: Aww, Don't cry, you tried so hard, it's just bad luck. *To the others in the room* thanks for viewing today's performance. Oh one more thing, *I snapped my fingers and my men stepped out of their hiding spots* find the bombs and *he stopped and looked off into the distance* I've gotta go. See you later, B.

Batman: Where are you going?

Y/n: Leo, *a shadow appeared behind me* Batman's in charge. And the keys to your bike.

He tossed them to me and I grabbed them as I run out the building, ignoring Batman attempts to stop me. I could hear the sirens getting near but none of the other criminals came out. Wise decision on their part.