Day 9.2

Red Hood eyes narrowed as he and Y/n stared intently at each other. Y/n's smiled never left instead becoming wider until it turned into an ear to ear grin.

Thug: Hey, new guy, whatcha doing? Kill him already.

Y/n: Huh?

Thug: Don't waste time. Kill him quickly, we've got to get the loot outta here before the cops show up.

Y/n: Ohhh. Got it *turns back to Red Hood* excuse me for a second.

The thugs smug grin changed to confusion the split second before his chest exploded in a spray of blood. He was dead before the last two bullets hit him.

With Y/n distracted, Red Hood grabbed his foot and tossed him off.  Y/n staggered before he steadied himself. Red Hood threw a right hook that Y/n dodged then he followed with a sweeping kick that was also avoided. Y/n skidded backwards till he bumped into a crate. Red Hood tried a jumping knee but Y/n rolled to the side and pistol whipped the side of the helmet. He jumped away from Red Hood, creating some space between them.

Y/n: Would you stop for a second? God! What is with the bat bunch? Always so eager to attack. I just stopped by to say hello. Is that so bad?

Red Hood: Is that why you're here? Well then, hello to you TOO! *He said as he threw ninja stars at Y/n.

Y/n crouched and covered his head. He looked up to see Red Hood standing next to him. He gulped just before the kick hit him in the side. Immediately sweep-rolling back onto his feet, Y/n blocked another kick and went for an uppercut, but Red Hood used his momentum to flip him onto his back.

Y/n: Oww. My back, my back. Time out. Time out. Seriously, time out. I don't think I can feel my legs.

Red Hood: Really? Let me check.

Red Hood tried to stomp Y/n's legs but he pulled them out of the way. He nodded at Y/n's questioning look.

Red Hood: I think they work just fine.

Y/n: What is your deal? Could you please, Stop trying to hurt me.

Red Hood: No. I don't think I will.

Y/n: Wow. You're an asshole.

Red Hood: Yeah. Kinda ironic, coming from you.

Y/n: Okay so I think I'm gonna get on outta here. You don't seem like the reasonable person I thought you'll be. Okay then, Bye.

Y/n turned to walk away when he heard Red  Hood clear his throat. He looked over him shoulder to see that Red Hood was pointing at his hand, which was still holding the gun.

Y/n: Oh right. Here you go.

He tossed the gun in the air and started sprinting away. Red Hood jumped up, caught it and pulled out the other one and began firing at Y/n, who hid behind a shelf.

Red Hood: Come on out, Y/n. I don't have all day.

Y/n: Then walk away. I actually do have all day *Red Hood turned to the voice and fired three times* haha. You missed.

Red Hood fired again but only silence followed. He searched through the shelves for Y/n, guns pointed in opposite directions as he covered his front and back.

Red Hood: Why did you really come here. To rub it in my face, huh? That what, you killed the Joker? Get over yourself.

A can went rolling and Red Hood immediately went in it's direction, aware it could be a trap but sure he could handle it.

Y/n: Uhh, dude, nobody even mentioned him.is that why you wanna kill me? That's so not cool. But right now, you have three choices.

Y/n's voice echoed in the building making it harder for Red Hood to find him via sound. He tapped the side of his helmet to switch to thermal so he could follow the heat trail Y/n left behind.