Day 16

Y/n hummed the tune of an early 2000's Nickelodeon show to himself as he moved the paperwork to the side of his desk and dropped his face on it to rest. He had been hard at work calculating the expenses of the henchmen, equipment, and the cost of operations for the upcoming month.

He looked up when he heard a knock at the door of his office. Ivy peaked in and smiled once she saw him.

Ivy: Hey, Y/n there you are. Have you seen Harley? I've been looking for her for an hour now.

Y/n's scowl and folded arms surprised her for a moment but she remembered. She sighed then searched her pocket for something then tossed a small box to him. He opened it, inspected the contents then beamed her a grin and  thumbs up that made her laugh.

Y/n reached into his jacket pocket and passed her a note. She frowned when she opened it to see an address on it.

Ivy: Again? What is it this time?

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Ivy: Last time you gave me an address, surprise, Dave turned out to be you in disguise. So what is it now?

Y/n laughed before sitting up to get back to work. He shook his head with a smile.

Y/n: That's my apartment address. That's where Harley is.

Ivy: But I thought the GCPD locked it down?

Y/n nodded then yawned while he stretched his arms before he answered.

Y/n: Yep, that's my new one. A marvelous place for a reasonable price.

Ivy: What's she doing there?

Y/n: She's giving Red Hood a therapy session. God knows he needs it. Wait, didn't you see the schedule I gave you?

Ivy: I didn't think it was important. Really though, Never thought she'd go through with it.

Y/n: Do you doubt the goodness of our goddess? The great Harley Quinn?Why, shame on you. To think such vile thoughts. That is heresy.

Ivy: Stop teasing.

Y/n only grinned but started laughing when she flipped him off. He yawned again and turned back to the papers.

Ivy: How long have you been here?

Y/n: About six hours.

Ivy: For paperwork? How much could you possibly have to do?

Y/n: You are aware that this is an actual gang right? Protection rackets, money laundering , problem solving, Intel trading and gathering, the whole shibang. It's only gotten worse after his death. Still not sorry for that.

Ivy: Wow. Never thought about it that way. Do you pay taxes too?

Y/n: Believe it or not, Yes. We actually do. The Joker had an irrational fear of the IRS so he made sure that we didn't have any trouble with them. By the way, why are you looking for Harley?

Ivy shrugged and stepped into the room to lean on the wall. She offered Y/n a stick of gum which he accepted.

Ivy: Remember the Wayne Enterprises job?

Y/n: Uh huh? What about it.

Ivy: I found a way in, and I wanted Harley to come with me. You know, backup so I don't get caught again.

Y/n instantly stood up from his chair and began putting on his coat. Ivy watched him silently until he grabbed his gun from a side drawer and reloaded it.

Ivy: What are you doing?

Y/n: Huh? *Hides gun in the back of his pants* I'm coming with you. If you had to wait for Harley to be done, you wouldn't be able to get there in time. Besides,