Day 22.1

Red Hood didn't know what came over him when he saw Y/n's body drop lifelessly onto the floor. Before he knew it, he was running at Bane while firing at him. Bane raised his arms to protect his face and charged forward.

Red Hood jumped over him, attaching a couple of bombs to his back then detonating them once he landed. Bane shrugged off the explosion and grabbed red Hood through the smoke but a batarang came out of nowhere to cut the tubes attached to his neck.

Bane: Oh no no no noo. That doesn't work anymore. See, I've evolved. This is the new Bane.

Harley: Yeah? So what?

Bane: I don't need venom anymore. It's all me.

Red Hood began shooting at his back before running at him with his knife ready once he ran out of ammo. Bane smirked and punched the ground in front of him, cracking it and causing red Hood to stumble. Bane hit him with a backhand then followed with an uppercut that cracked his helmet.

Batman intervened with a sucker punch to the gut then a series of blows to Bane's head. The two exchange punches and grapples while Red Hood got back to his feet. He ripped the helmet off and jumped onto Bane, put it on Bane's head then stabbed him in the neck.

Bane casually tossed him at Batman and tried to take the helmet off but it exploded, drawing a cry off pain from him.

Bane: Arghh.*half his face was burnt but it was healing rather quickly* Now you feel pain.

Batman: I go high.

Red Hood: I go low.

He dashed at the duo to grab them but they stepped out of the way and instead kicked him, in the face and the knee. He stumbled and a bat hit him so hard it shattered, fragments impaling his face and one even stabbing his eye.

Harley: That's for Y/n! and this *punch* and this *kick* and this *kick* and this.

Harley dropped him with a full body dropkick and Batman punched him with the full charge of his shock gloves. Bane endured it to kick Harley through a wall and then grabbed Batman by the throat and slammed him into the ground, not stopping until Red Hood stabbed him in the neck. Batman rolled out of the way and injected Bane with powerful sedative but he was kicked away.

Bane: Don't you know when to quit, boy?

Red Hood: Never have. Never will.

He threw a punch that red Hood blocked but was still pushed back. His green eyes began to glow as he roared at Bane and cut him all over, aiming for his joints and any parts he could reach.

Batman: Robin! Stop! You're losing control!

Red Hood: No I'm not!

Bane: Hehe foolish child. *He ducked under a wild slash and countered with an uppercut and right hook that knocked Red Hood into the pool, where he floated upside down.

Bane: Now that the flies are out of the way, let's get serious. I'm eager for a rematch.

???: Oh funny you should say that cause I was thinking the same thing.

They turned to see Y/n lifting himself up without touching the ground with him hands. The hole in his chest began to close instantly, leaving behind a hole in his suit. Bane grunted in frustrated and stalked up to him. Y/n meanwhile began flexing his wrist ignoring the hulking mass that was standing behind him.

Black mask: What are you waiting for? Kill him. KILL HIM! KILL ALL OF THEM!

Bane threw a right hook that snapped Y/n's neck around but it rotated back in place with a sickening clicking sound.