Day 9

"It has been a week since the Joker's murder and Y/n L/n is still at large. The city is in a state of chaos as the joker clan rampage through the city searching for Y/n. Police have yet to comment on the current situation." Bzzzt

Harley threw the remote at the new TV the goons had bought. She pulled at the strands of her hair in frustration and turned to the goons lounging around.

Harley: Can any of you fucks tell me why he is not here right now?

A goon closer to her raised his hand. She turned to him and nodded for him to speak.

Brian: Because Y/n blew his brains out?

Harley: WHAT?!? Why would he do that? And If he's already dead, why the fuck DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?

Brian: We thought you knew. You've been crying about it all week.

Harley: All week? I don't even.... Brian,Who are you talking about?

Brian: Uhhh. Joker, Y/n killed him? That's why he isn't here. Or is that not what we are talking about.

Harley: What the fuck is wrong with you? I was talking about Y/n. And I still don't know WHY HE ISN'T HERE SO I CAN BASH HIS HEAD IN. Now go out there and find him, Y/n not Joker, you stupid piece of shit.

Dave: Boss please. you've got to relax.

Harley: Relax? I am RELAXED. YOU SEE THIS? THIS IS MY RELAXED FACE. NOW GO! AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU KNOW WERE HE IS.

"Ye-s-s Ma'am!"

All the goons sprinted for the door, almost trampling poison ivy as she entered the lair. She stepped out of the way in time and waited until no one else came out. She peeked inside to see Harley sitting on the couch drinking a large bottle of wine.

Ivy: Hey Harley, how you doing?

Harley: How the hell do you think I'm doing? My pudding is dead. And the asshole that did it is still out there.

Ivy: Oh God. The pain. I can't even imagine what you're going through. What would you do without your psychotic boyfriend.

Harley: Are you bullshiting me right now? Because I could do without the sarcasm.

Ivy: Hey, you seriously need to calm down.

Harley: I AM CALM!! and the next person to tell me to relax gets one in the head.

Brian: Just Like Joker. *Bang! Bang!* Sorry. I didn't mean it.

Harley: Brian get your stupid ass out here.

Dave peeked around the door to waved at Harley. He pulled Brian into the doorway by his ear, ignoring Brian's cries of pain.

Dave: Sorry ma'am. I'll deal with him. Don't let him get you down. We're all here for you. You have to be strong. Hey, Ivy.

Ivy: Hey, Dave.

Harley collapsed on the floor as she started crying again. Ivy sighed and sat next to her, putting Harley's head in her lap, whispering soothing words to her.
They stayed in that position until Harley's sobs died down. Ivy lifted her head up and brushed the tears away.

Ivy: I know you're hurting right now but you have got to take care of yourself. You honestly look like hell. You're super pale, clearly haven't eaten anything today, and I don't think you have even showered. Have you?

Harley: I .... Haven't.

Ivy: See? Come on let's get you cleaned up then we are going out to get you something to eat.