Day 41 (night)

It was finally time for the meeting and I was standing on a roof observing the arriving gangsters. It's a bit funny to see so many people come together despite their difference just to get rid of me. I honestly doubted if my plans would work but we've come this far already.

I've got this. It's just another Tuesday. We can do this.

Sigh, after tonight, things are going to be a whole lot more boring.

For you maybe. I finally get to rest. I'll be free.  I haven't played a single game in days.

Harley: Y/n?

Y/n: Huh? Oh hey there, Harley. I didn't see you. *Nods head* he says hello.

That is not what I asked you to say.

Harley: Well, tell him I said hi. Anyway, what are you still doing out here?

Y/n: I... don't know. Stage fright, I guess.

Harley: I've seen you walk around Gotham in nothing but your underwear but now you get stage fright?

Y/n: That was one time.

Harley: Just get in there and be yourself. I'll be rooting for ya. Give them a kiss for me will ya?

Y/n: You're not coming?

Harley: Nah. Ivy said something about needing a hand with something. But *She began taking pictures of me and even a few selfies.* Look at you! Soo handsome and strong. Mommy likey, oh yes she does.

I took a deep breath and straightened my suit, a black and red suit with white vest (Harley picked it out for me). Underneath was my super suit and guns. I finger combed my hair one last time and turned to her.

Y/n: How do I look?

Harley: hmm, let's see. Too young to be a king, so a prince. *She hugged me from behind.* Now you just need a princess. Who would you pick? There are a lot of options.

She winked at me suggestively and I seriously stroked my chin as I pondered the question. I made my decision and confidently answered.

Y/n: Ahh. Jason Todd. Without question.

I basked in the awkward silence that followed for a few moments before she began slapping my chest. I cried out and protected my chest.

Y/n: I'm kidding, I'm just kidding. Okay, stop.*she paused and I grinned* Batman. No! Wait! Poison Ivy.

Harley: You-- I meant me!

Y/n: I know.

Harley turned away, mumbling something about spoilt brats. I grabbed her arm and held her tight to me.

Y/n: You aren't a princess, Harley. *Her shoulders dropped and I hugged her even tighter.* You're my Queen.

She buried her face in my chest and I settled for playing with her hair. She suddenly pushed me away to clear her throat while refusing to look at me.

Harley: Of course. That's true. *Ahem* Fine. As your Queen, I order you to go in there and show them all who is boss.

Y/n: Yes, your majesty.

I bowed low then jumped backwards off the roof and falling a bit before firing my grapple into the wall and flying down the road towards the meeting point. Harley stomped her foot in frustration and kicked the ground.

Harley: Stupid, stupid. Why is he such a tease. I'll get him back that's for sure. My queen, huh. Actually doesn't sound bad. *Her phone began vibrating* oh crap! Coming, Ivy.