Day 10

I heard a dripping sound that became clearer was I was fully awake. I tried to open my eyes but all I saw was darkness or rather they didn't open. I tried to move my hands, tried to stand but I couldn't move, though I could feel my arms. I tried to swallow but something in my mouth made that difficult.

I was bound, gagged, blindfolded and hidden somewhere.

I couldn't even tell what direction I was facing. Whether I was upside down or not. Only thing I knew was the constant dripping sound.

Last thing I remembered was Y/n stabbing me and then passing out. I ground my teeth when he came to mind. I didn't know why, but the thought of him pissed me off, somewhat. It's actually a weird feeling.

Difficult to describe accurately, mostly anger but also excitement like when you are on your last life and nearing the end of a level in a video game.

I shook my head, well at least I think I did. I felt so nauseous and dizzy, I wanted to throw up but I had to control it. And wait. Just wait, until Y/n gets back.

........................................................................

I woke up to the dripping sound again. I turned my head in it's direction to see if I could hear anything else but the only sound was the dripping. I don't even remember passing out. But I estimate it's been at least an hour or so.

I tried to hum and could only feel the vibration not the sound. It was then that I noticed the weight on my ears.

Y/n must have put headphones on me and that means the dripping sound was a recording. So I could be anywhere right now.

I thought back to our fight and the talk we had. He mentioned wanting to team up meaning he didn't have any negative intentions. I would have to play along until he untied me.

The nausea came again, stronger this time. I gagged as I tried not to vomit. It eventually went away and I took deep breath to calm myself. The air smelt a bit musty, a very familiar smell. I tried to remember it but the harder I tried the more my head hurt.

A wave of dizziness hit me and I soon passed out.

........................................................................

I didn't even realize I was awake until I became aware of the dripping sound. I blinked a few times before I realized that I could see. I was now on my side on the ground, facing a doorway. I looked around me to see I was in a warehouse that looked very familiar.

My eyes widened when I heard crazy insane laughter, laughter that I shouldn't be hearing right now. I strained to turn my head to see behind me but a sudden burst of pain flared in my back. Then my legs, then my arms and my back again.

"Hahaha hahaha, oh yes, boy blunder. That's the spirit, scream for me. Let it all out."

I subconsciously bit my tongue to keep in the screams I didn't know I was making. My head was pounding and the pain was making it worse.

"Aww, you're no fun. This is a team effort so let's try again."

As I sat up, I knew what came next but I couldn't stop it. I looked up to see joker standing over me with the crowbar in hand. He whacked me across the face, knocking me onto my back.

"Wow. That looked like it really hurt."

I clenched my jaw, as I took in deep breaths, the pain just as terrible as I remember. I glanced up at joker in time to see the crowbar coming down again. And again, and again. I endured it until he stopped to speak.