Ch-30 One-Sided Massacre

No one's POV

Yuuki and Kagali stared in shock and slight fear when they saw the ruler of Tempest standing before them.

"Yuuki. Did you really think you could escape me ?" Rimuru glared at him and he flinched. Yuuki could feel nothing but overwhelming power coming off her.

"I d-don't follow you.." He stuttered while sweating. The raw power emanating from Rimuru's body was threatening to crush their entire beings right there.

Rimuru's glare only sharpened and she frowned at him. Suddenly, they felt a large burst of aura coming out of her body as Rimuru decided to actually show off a little fraction of her magic. Yuuki and Kagali were both sent flying back and crashed down on the floor, being crushed under the weight of her massive aura. Their bodies didn't respond to them at all. In fact, the couldn't even flinch because of how much power they felt aimed towards them.

"Enough with the facade Yuuki. I know what you're planning to do. I know about Feldways plan. I know what happened to Rudra and about the dominance of the east by Michael. You cannot lie to me." They both stared at her in fear as Rimuru extended on hand out to them, forming a little purple ball in centre.

However, before she could do what she planned, a magic blast was shot at her but she cancelled it out before it touched her. Without bothering to turn back to face her attackers, she blew a strong wind back at them, throwing them off balance.

Her attackers were none other than the clowns of the Moderate Harlequin Alliance, Tear, Footman and Laplace.

Rimuru sighed and cut off their conscience, making them fall to the ground. However, she made sure to keep Laplace awake. Laplace struggled on the ground as Rimuru walked over to him and looked down on him from above.

"Laplace, of the Harlequin Alliance. Or should I say, Sarion Grimwald ?" Rimuru's eyes had a glint in them that they had never seen before.

Kagali's eyes widened when she heard Rimuru call out Laplaces real name while the clown in question only looked at her in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about ?"

"Sarion Grimwald. That is your real name and identity. The former King of the Dynasty of Sarion, the kingdom of elves. Husband to Sylvia El-Ru and father of Elmesia El-Ru Sarion." Rimuru told him and he just stared at her with an unreadable expression.

"Listen lady, I have no idea who your are or what you're talking about. But I won't allow you to harm my friends!" He tried to get up but Rimuru placed her foot on his shoulder and he felt intense weight over his body. He wailed in agony as his shoulder was screaming in pain as it started to crack and break.

Rimuru herself hadn't even done anything or applied any pressure at all. All she did was place her foot on his shoulder and it already felt like he was carrying the weight of the entire world on one shoulder.

"You fought a Chaos Dragon one day and ended up in death's door. Lucky for you, the demon lord Kazaream also known as Kagali, saved you using forbidden magic. However, due to her inexperience, you ended up losing your memories and took up a new identity as Laplace. Isn't that right, former demon lord Kagali ?" Rimuru asked while turning towards Kagali, who just stared at her in shock and fear.

Rimuru smiled at looked back at Laplace. "Now then, what to do with you ? I was planning on going to Sarion after the war is over to meet with Elyun Grimwald. So, what should I do with you ? Should I restore your memories and take you back to your family ? Or should I kill you right here and get rid of a nuisance ?"

"But then again, you aren't exactly my enemy. But, you are working with my enemies, which isn't really something I like." Rimuru looked down on him however, she had no malice and anger behind her stare. She was entirely calm and cool. In anything, she was currently deciding Laplaces fate. Whether he lives or does is entirely up to her. And since the world already thinks he's dead, she won't really suffer any consequences.

The first True Dragon On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara