Ch-11 The Ogres and Ruminus Valentine

Rimuru POV

It's been a few days since I visited Velgrynd. Tempest has been getting more developed and looks like a small village now. Shizu-san also started living with us. Her, Ciel and Testarossa are best friends. But sometimes I feel uncomfortable around them when they're together. Ciel and Testa in particular give unsettling grins and Shizu usually just sits ther with her face bright red. I wonder what they're talking about ?

"I wonder, are there rice plants here ? It's been a very long time since I came here. Rigurd told me that they would make a feast tonight. Me and Ciel don't really need to eat but we told them we'd join the for dinner today." I notice Rigur and Shizu standing there with a few other goblins and direwolves.

"Hey guys." They turn towards me and smile at me. Shizu ran up to me and hugged me.

"It's so good to see you Rimuru!"

"It's good to see you to Shizu-san!" We break our hug and turn to the others present there. "Thanks for always bringing food."

"It's our pleasure, Lady Rimuru! We were just about to head into the forest now." Rigur tells me.

"Good! We will have a feast tonight so make sure to bring back something delicious!" I told them.

"Will you be eating with us this time, Rimuru-sama ?" Got a asked me.

Of course! I don't have to eat but that doesn't mean I won't! Do you have a problem with that ?"

"Not all all!" He says and runs off.

"Ranga! I want you to tag along with them." Ranga comes out of my shadow after I said that and got into position. I watched as they left. I went over to my room and saw Ciel sorting out files there.

"Good morning dear." She greets me.

"Good morning Ciel, I see your doing paperwork."

"YOUR paperwork." She says.

"Riiiigght..."I went over to her and kissed her. "Thanks for taking care of it."

"Yes, praise me more!" She proudly states.

"Where is Testa ? I thought for sure she'd be with you. What do you talk to each other about anyway ?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." She calmly states. I can tell she's lying. "Ciel, are you lying to me ?"

"It's just you imagination." Okay then.

"Rimuru.. Are you okay with polygamy ?" She asks out of the blue. My face goes beet red when she said that and I look at her in embarrassment. "What?! What's with the sudden question?!"

"Are you okay with having multiple lovers ? Cause I am. It will just make things more interesting for us. And besides, the elf girl from Dwargon did say that you will end up with multiple women." I can't express my words right now. I mean, she is right but.. why did she ask that so suddenly ? She fine with me dating other women too. But why did she suddenly say that?! Before I could say anything, me and Ciel hear Ranga's voice asking for assistance.

"I'll be right back Ciel. You can take care of things here right?"

"Who do you take me for ?" She huffs at me. I instantly teleport out to Ranga's location and see Gobta on the floor.

"What happened ?" He looks at me in pain and I see that he had a cut on his chest. Like he was slashed by a sword. "It hurst so much! I'm going to die!"

"Geez, calm down. The cut isn't that deep." I look forward and see Shizu fighting against what I assume are ogres.

"Oh, it you Lady Rimuru! You were worried and came to help us!" I throw a healing potion on him and walk over to Ranga and Shizu.